The online racing simulator
i think i will be into the 1:15 mark on race day, qually should be interesting. i don't know weather to use the inferno set or make one :S
#27 - th84
I guess i should go do some laps, i havent done this combo in age's!!
been hitting mid 1.16s on every lap and starting to dig down into the 1.16.0x territory, i'm not awesomely fast but i can do these times all day long so i should be able to reel in some of the faster guys as they start to wilt with the pressure
the ATC server is set to 10 laps (should be 15 tho) so people can work on consistancy. i got a nice wee 1:16.06 today and this set i made has about another .50 in it i know tyres are not an issue with this set either (i hope) the hardest part will be trying to stay focused and be able to push HARD for 60 laps.
I hope there will be 2 servers
1:15.78 and i think i can go faster lol (this is in full race trim). i did not expect to do this good b4 the race, i hope i didn't peak too soon :P
Signed up.
Franky managed to talk me into racing. Thanks to Dadge's setup I'm already to race, looking forward to it.
I ve signed up
signed up along with my friends ^^
I have also signed up.
Just signed up aswell!
Just cut a nice chunk out of my times, should be interesting, i've not had much in the way of 1.15s but regular low 1.16s are gonna win this race

I wanna race in the grown-ups server this time :P
Gonna give this one a miss and revise (yeah right ), but GL to everyone, and Zeugnimod, try to keep the flips to single digits!
Signed up, but if i'm not there on time, just start...
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Gonna give this one a miss and revise (yeah right ), but GL to everyone, and Zeugnimod, try to keep the flips to single digits!

Grrr! :smash3d:

Dont judge too fast, I did a 1.16.6x yesterday and finished 3 (yes, three!!!!) 20-lap races without one single flip and always in the top 5.

I'm hoping to be at the front in server 2 with that time.
hey guys, this is my first 60 lap GP, just looking for a few pointers please

i have a good high .15's set, buts its more of a sprint race set. what do i need for this race in terms of:

tyre type/pressure?
fuel strat/pitstop??

just looking for some help please!! thanks!
There has not been a mention about pits?

Is there a pit regulation for this grand prix?
There's no forced pit, but you probably have to pit anyway. I don't think you need to stay inside the pit entry lane, but when exiting the pits you should. Especially on Blackwood because would you not, you'd be taking those posts with you = cutting.
i think pitstops are on for this one. there's always been pitstops in the ATC GP so i don't think franky will turn them off
#46 - th84
Quote from dadge :i think pitstops are on for this one. there's always been pitstops in the ATC GP so i don't think franky will turn them off

I dont remember having mandatory pit stops, ive only entered one though, i could be wrong.
now your confussing me :P it might of been that the race was so long or the fuel burned quicker, but i remember having to pit on all the gp's i have been in
#48 - th84
IIRC, last time Quicksilver lost the race because he pitted and nobody else did! I could be wrong though, mary jane does wonders to my memory -
Quote from dadge :i think pitstops are on for this one. there's always been pitstops in the ATC GP so i don't think franky will turn them off

So I did 60 laps of no pits for nothing? *cracks knuckles* Start running sunshine, no Ferrari will help you on this one .
Clarification: Pitstops WILL be mandatory.. can be ANY lap except lap 60.. because that is just unsporting
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG