The online racing simulator
Quote from Timo1992 :Of course there will be a new season, but with NDR as management, because GTAL was just perfectly organized.

Just dreaming ...
Quote from pik_d :Assuming it doesn't collapse due to negligence from the admins the top GTAL guys will do MoE and a new crop of noobs will take their place in GTAL. It may not have the same faces but I don't see why that means it'll die.

Yeah like me
Quote from pik_d :Assuming it doesn't collapse due to negligence from the admins the top GTAL guys will do MoE and a new crop of noobs will take their place in GTAL. It may not have the same faces but I don't see why that means it'll die.

^ In bold is what worries me

If MoE's heads are too much unmotivated to prepare their succession... dead might follow indeed. And it would be a shame as there clearly are enough people motivated enough either to admin and run it, or simply race in it.

See the BoTT and the LFSWS: probably two of LFS' most amazing concepts ever, which both collapsed as their head couldn't cope with the whole thing, and closed the door to any kind of rebuilt. This is something you can understand sincerly, as you don't always wanna have someone else taking the glory from your own work More seriously this was a clear harm to the community.

But still. MoE with E-Team, MR, 7Karat and GraVT on top? Bring it on!
You know what I think? I think LFS isn't going through a particular slump, it's just cycling around. Those that have stayed with the sim since its beginnings are starting to get bored of the game, as any of us would. Then there's you guys. Guys that have been here for 2 or 3 years, and are still motivated. As the guys that have become the aliens of this world leave us, we step into their place. We become the MoE grade, and the new talents of this sim will take our place in GTAL, and soon they'll flourish and become MoE grade.

Is this not one of the best things that's happened for us lot in LFS? It's a natural cycle is it not? Sweeping out the tired and bringing in the new and motivated? In my opinion, if we improve and put ourselves in the game for a new style MoE next year, in the same format as previous, this could be the best thing that's happened to us LFSers in the time we've been playing.

Just a theory that nobody will agree with!
Isn't that just repeating what I said with more words? :P
Quote from pik_d :Isn't that just repeating what I said with more words? :P

Yes.
Quote from dekojester :That'll be £16,000 then plz.

I hope thats a joke. Bring in safety cars and you will ruin one of the best leauges in lfs.
No way it would happen anyways, look at the size difference in rulebooks.
Quote from PMD9409 :No way it would happen anyways, look at the size difference in rulebooks.

9 vs 11 pages, however GTAL obviously has extra stuff like SCs and entry stuff regarding advanced drivers, so yeah about the same
Quote from boothy :9 vs 11 pages, however GTAL obviously has extra stuff like SCs and entry stuff regarding advanced drivers, so yeah about the same

Crap, well I never read them. I guess I should of checked first.
Quote from PMD9409 :Crap, well I never read them. I guess I should of checked first.

Glad you read every rulebook for every league you've raced in Phil!
Quote from Wilko868 :Glad you read every rulebook for every league you've raced in Phil!

Hey at least I am honest!

Common sense leads you in the right direction anyways, don't need to read them.
Quote from PMD9409 :Hey at least I am honest!

Common sense leads you in the right direction anyways, don't need to read them.

+1 never read MoE rules neither GTAL's one last season ^^
Quote from MoMo92i :+1 never read MoE rules neither GTAL's one last season ^^

MoS should recruit you to be the guy who crosses the blend line three times in one race.
Quote from Seb66 :I hope thats a joke. Bring in safety cars and you will ruin one of the best leauges in lfs.

Don't worry, until there's rain and debris in LFS if I ran MoE I'd keep it a hotlapping fest
Quote from dekojester :Don't worry, until there's rain and debris in LFS if I ran MoE I'd keep it a hotlapping fest

So you mean never?
No, he means about the time when he starts to draw his old age pension
Quote from JO53PHS :No, he means about the time when he starts to draw his old age pension

By the time I get to that age they'll have run out of money to give me.

Btw, final decisions / results / points out overnight.
Quote from Flingoko :wiiiiiii

So that you may wake up and see how much your team has to fail to lose
Quote from dekojester :So that you may wake up and see how much your team has to fail to lose

I think if we lose we wont be diserpointed we drive in this slow car and we already think we done a gd job lol people in fxr are not scared to lose But it does suck. But if we win wooooHOOOOO And Bring on GTAL 2011
Quote from Wilko868 :You know what I think? I think LFS isn't going through a particular slump, it's just cycling around. Those that have stayed with the sim since its beginnings are starting to get bored of the game, as any of us would. Then there's you guys. Guys that have been here for 2 or 3 years, and are still motivated. As the guys that have become the aliens of this world leave us, we step into their place. We become the MoE grade, and the new talents of this sim will take our place in GTAL, and soon they'll flourish and become MoE grade.

Is this not one of the best things that's happened for us lot in LFS? It's a natural cycle is it not? Sweeping out the tired and bringing in the new and motivated? In my opinion, if we improve and put ourselves in the game for a new style MoE next year, in the same format as previous, this could be the best thing that's happened to us LFSers in the time we've been playing.

Just a theory that nobody will agree with!

Yea this makes sence

What we need now... is something new... that could bring the old ones back... and keep the new ones motivated
Quote from Austin31287 :I think if we lose we wont be diserpointed we drive in this slow car and we already think we done a gd job lol people in fxr are not scared to lose But it does suck. But if we win wooooHOOOOO And Bring on GTAL 2011

You only need to complete a top 5. FXR seems to be not so slow at KY2 finally.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea this makes sence

What we need now... is something new... that could bring the old ones back... and keep the new ones motivated

Workin on it.

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG