The online racing simulator
GTR & G27 and my son
(12 posts, started )
GTR & G27 and my son
Pfrt, chase view and auto-shift... what an arcade noob

Just kidding
pretty talented young kid you got there mate!
Remember me of my early days
#5 - hp999
Gotta agree with manneF1,I was just about like that when I was 6.
WOW,manneF1 and hp999 You reallly must be young if this reminds of you in younger years, because G27 isn't that old

But yeah, get your son racing as early as possible to give him some hope to become a race driver.
#7 - hp999
I had some wheel without FFB.

Besides that,I'm 12. And he's 12 aswell,/me thinks.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :WOW,manneF1 and hp999 You reallly must be young if this reminds of you in younger years, because G27 isn't that old

But yeah, get your son racing as early as possible to give him some hope to become a race driver.

Lol, I meaned that I was drving allready on that age, not on g27 tho
G25/7 isn't the first wheel to come out. I got my first 15 years ago, and it was the 2nd version. That means the video could possibly remind the majority of you when you were 6 yrs old.

Both of my daughters played LFS off and on from the time they were 4. My oldest even played online on the Noobs Sumo server when she was 6 or 7 I think.
Haha this reminds me of playing Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix 1&2 as a kid with a joystick, and beating my dad repeatedly at time trial! (of course i dont remember the more numerous times he would beat me!). Thinking back i must have been like 4 when i first started playing proper racing games!
Nice G27 btw :P
I think he already knows how to drive so next time go to higher level and let him play LFS.
Great!

I do that with my nephew who just turned 3 but he prefers crashing AI or driving fullspeed into red-white barriers.

GTR & G27 and my son
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG