The online racing simulator
Brawn F1 Trailer anyone?
(9 posts, started )
Brawn F1 Trailer anyone?
USF1 bought it off Brawn.

Just really shows how low money wise they were....
shall we

Some LFS trailers would make good advertising.
We should make our own LFS F1 team. Surely beating the current newbies cant be that hard.
Quote from DevilDare :We should make our own LFS F1 team. Surely beating the current newbies cant be that hard.

Especially with our great understanding of aerodynamics and such through LFS.

"make the wing strong? nah, it'll never fall off, it'll only bend and even that won't affect the aerodynamics"
Quote from DevilDare :We should make our own LFS F1 team. Surely beating the current newbies cant be that hard.

We do have an F1 car each anyway We just don't have a true track..... We'll do a rockingham series and take the trailer there
#7 - wild
Quote from StableX :We do have an F1 car each anyway We just don't have a true track..... We'll do a rockingham series and take the trailer there

Haha Why don't we just buy the A1 GP series and Donnington whilst we're at it? I'm sure if we all chip in £50 we may be able to buy a car and what's left of the Donnington track
on the subject of spending money, I was wondering the other day what it takes to buy advertising in a high-level racing series, say BTCC. I know there are a few teams that are strapped for cash, maybe they'll slap a LFS sticker on for 5 bucks?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :on the subject of spending money, I was wondering the other day what it takes to buy advertising in a high-level racing series, say BTCC. I know there are a few teams that are strapped for cash, maybe they'll slap a LFS sticker on for 5 bucks?

I had an LFS sticker on my kart, but it fell off on the way to its first race. Epic fail but it's the thought that counts!

Brawn F1 Trailer anyone?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG