The online racing simulator
wow.........
(84 posts, started )
Quote from squidhead :What difference does your "extreme" example makes? What's similar between a command to "commit war crime" and a command to "Provide aerial backup to ground units"?

pretty much everything that make a war what it is would be considered a crime under normal circumstances
just because the limits of what makes a crime during war are severely skewed doesnt make killing somebody any less morally questionable

Quote :And how do YOU know they chose to?

apart from that having free choice is the very idea of what makes all the countries who attacked iraq democratic?

Quote :"Currently, male U.S. citizens, if aged eighteen through twenty five, are required to register with the Selective Service System, whose mission is "to provide manpower to the armed forces in an emergency""

except that iraq isnt vietnam and not a single one of the soldiers over there was drafted
seriously what exactly are you trying to tell me with that quote?

Quote :I'm pretty sure this means nobody chose to be trained to kill, and even if they did it doesn't matter cause they will be trained anyway.

what it means is that if youre between 18 and 25 and there is a (domestic) emergency (eg the us is being attacked or presumably hurricanes and the like) the government can draft civilians to help out
none of that has anything whatsoever to do with us soldiers in iraq who chose a profession that they know damn well requires them to shoot at humans

Quote :If you're raging pacifism over "unforgiveable deaths of innocent bystanders" then how's about "they walked straight into the war zone cause it's their job". They could have chosen different jobs, the ones that wouldn't require them to stick their thick heads into the middle of a firefight with equipment that may look like weapons from a few miles away

except im not talking about this incident in particular
yes obviously if you choose to be a war reporter theres a good chance youre going to be killed
however most of the people killed in the war so far have been iraqi civilians who just happened to have the bad fortune to be born there
Well at least the blame will be taken off soldiers once they get robots fully armed. Then it will be more clear who is to blame. It will be the fault of the guy making the metal and parts at the factory.

edit: i still don't get the picture of the fish either? Anyone can elaborate?
Retards up to their usual tricks...

Just like the Mahmudiyah killings or My Lai massacre in Vietnam...

America has killed more civillians than probably all terrorist groups combined ffs...

I take it the US just fly about taking potshots at anything they feel like these days?...
Quote from JasonJ :Well at least the blame will be taken off soldiers once they get robots fully armed. Then it will be more clear who is to blame. It will be the fault of the guy making the metal and parts at the factory.

edit: i still don't get the picture of the fish either? Anyone can elaborate?

I'm guessing it's a cod, meaning it's a terrible reference to Call of Duty, known as CoD.
OK thanks. Cod here that I have caught look much different so I didn't recognise the reference.

BTW this video has had a profound effect on me, it's changed my life for the better. So some good will come of it.
The minivan was a private car taking some kids to school. He stumbled upon the injured people, decided to help them and then the AH-64 started shooting on it too. Mind you the helicopter was like a mile away when that happened, he (the driver) may did not see it. About the red cross/journalist insignia: "That were disguised terrorists!!!!11 We had to shoot!"
Just watched the whole thing and even without pausing it is clear there were no god dam weapons.
If you think the first and last encounter(the building)had no people with weapons, open your eyes and ears and watch again. At around 2.10-2.19(unedited vid)there is one guy in a striped shirt with a rifle (unless its a telescopic lens the length of his leg:really, and the guy next to him has what looks like a launcher and comes up to his chest. Then "Six; this is Four. I got one individual looks like he's got an RPG round laying underneath him." Then at the beginning of the building bit you can CLEARLY see two guys with weapons.

There are so many indicators of what a hostile situation that was. There are multiple seperate groups operating there, Hotel, Copperhead, Bushmaster, Crazy Hourse(choppers).

They where called in for a reason not just finding people to kill.
"Bushmaster or element. Which Element called in Crazyhorse to engage the eight-elem- eight-men team on top of a roof.
"Bushmaster Six; this is Hotel Two-Six. Uh, I believe that was me. They uh had AK-47s and were to our east, so, where we were taking small arms fire. Over."
Later "Hey yeah, roger, be advised, there were some guys popping out with AKs behind that dirt pile break. We also took some RPGs off, uh, earlier, so just uh make sure your men keep your eyes open. .....
"Uh, where else are we taking fire from?" "Currently we're not being engaged, ah, but just south of that location."

Also "Uh, negative, he was, uh, right in front of the Brad." Thats coming from someone on the ground prob talking about a prev encounter, and they(choppers) think that camera guy is getting ready to shoot with RPG, so to them its important to shoot quickly, remember they are moving around in a chopper and seeing this on a screen somewhere amongst a whole lot of other displays etc and trying to keep track of other people talking and more info coming in......its a situation that requires quick actions not spending all your attention determining if its a weapon or not. 15:28 "Yeah Two-Six. One-Eight I just also wanted to make sure you knew that we had a guy with an RPG cropping round the corner getting ready to fire on your location."

This video has been taken out of context, we have o idea what was happening before this and nearby and when there is no video.

This is embelished in the other direction of the video i.e US side so think while you read it and choose what to believe,

Quote :A unit from Bravo Company 2–16 was within 100 meters of the individuals that were fired upon with 30mm AH-64 Apache cannons. The company was charged with clearing their sector from any small armed forces, and had been under fire from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs). The company was supported by two Apache helicopters from the 1st Cavalry Division's Aviation Brigade, callsigns "Crazyhorse 18" and "Crazyhorse 19". Two men were identified by Crazyhorse 18 as carrying an RPG launcher and an AKM or AK-47. When the cameraman on the ground aimed his camera in the direction of Bravo Company 2–16, a pilot remarked "He's getting ready to fire". An Apache maneuvered around a building to get a clear field of fire and shot all nine men, killing eight. A van then approached the area and attempted to load a wounded man. After getting permission to fire, the Apache crew fired on the van. When Bravo Company arrived at the scene, they found two RPGs and an AK-47 or AKM. They also found two Canon EOS digital cameras with telephoto lenses. Two children were found in the van, a four year old girl with gunshot wounds and an eight year old boy with multiple wounds, including brain damage arising from shrapnel damage to his right temporal lobe. Both children were evacuated to the 28th Combat Support Hospital via Forward Operating Base Loyalty, then transferred to an Iraqi medical facility the next day. While the Air Weapons Team was providing support at the first engagement area they were informed by ground troops that they were receiving small arms fire from the south / southwest. The crew for Crazyhorse 18 then located multiple individuals with weapons about 400 meters east of coalition forces and was given clearance to engage the targets. However, the co-pilot/gunner then observed a child and some other non-combatants in the vicinity of the individuals and decided to hold off on the engagement until the non-combatants were clear. After the non-combatants were clear Crazyhorse 18 engaged the targets. The crew for Crazyhorse 19 could not engage due to target obfuscation from buildings and dust.
The team observed several individuals from this group, some possibly wounded, run into a large multistory building. The co-pilot/gunner for Crazyhorse 19 spotted three individuals near this building get into a red SUV and drive away to the west. For about 5 to 10 minutes the team diverted its attention to this vehicle. However, according to the co-pilot for Crazyhorse 18 they failed to positively identify the occupants as combatants and returned to the previous engagement area.
These events, between the attack on the van and the attack on the building, were not captured on the leaked video footage.

wow.........
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG