btw you should update your confirmations if your driving with mr.46
Qualifying Starts 3:30 PM EDT which is 19:30 UTC and will last 25 minutes
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/
edit: Race start is 4:00 PM EDT and 20:00 UTC
#9 - pik_d
Do you mean EDT?
eastern daylight?if so yes
can you please give us UTC time?
Texture pack for AS4R and AS3, backup your current files if you dont want to lose them. (each sub folder tells where the contained files should be placed.) @trolle should be 19.30 utc
Attached files
GT3 Aston Track Texture.rar - 1.3 MB - 175 views
Quote from Mustangman759 :eastern daylight?if so yes

EST, which stands for Eastern Standard Time, is fixed at GMT-5.

EDT, which stands for Eastern Daylight Time, is fixed at GMT-4.

Right now it is 6:30 PM EST and 7:30 PM EDT. No one on gods green Earth would say that it is 6:30 PM right now on America's east coast. What you most likely mean is that qualifying starts at 3:30 PM EDT.

MoMo92i, this translates to 1930 UTC.
thanks for clarifying Mr.Rose... I was in the middle of the post:P
Could you please move the race one hour earlier? Its 11pm when race starts here.
no i cannot sorry
ok
LFSW remote is now working
replays coming up soon thanks to matonis for help!
i saw many racers go double file on the restart, restarts are single file and the start of the race is double. overall great race ocius and GTS battled all race until ocius timed out
any suggestions are grately accepted
Ok... you guys really need to get a tracker... the servers as is arent as stable as we would all want them to be, and races can be ruined by a disconect, without a tracker... its pointless to even race in a enduro race.

Secondly, i still strongly suggest you allow teams to switch cars up until the first round... as last round proved that though cars are balanced on AS4r, they will surely be unbalanced on SO track.

Thirdly, to make it easier for everyone, please post the start time in UTC(only) for each race, in the schedule thread... that way there will be no confusion for anyone (as is now there might be confusion for some folks)

Fourthly, i still think(though im gonna get flamed) that the XRR has a lot of disabilities hence a 33% intake restrictor, would be a lot better.

Eitherway last nights race, was a lot better... you guys are getting better at this, i must say.

Oh and one more thing... my team still hasnt decided (we are like women, always undecided) if were going to go on a 2 team run or 1 team run.
Your team kicked butt
Quote from Razvan :Ok... you guys really need to get a tracker... the servers as is arent as stable as we would all want them to be, and races can be ruined by a disconect, without a tracker... its pointless to even race in a enduro race.

Secondly, i still strongly suggest you allow teams to switch cars up until the first round... as last round proved that though cars are balanced on AS4r, they will surely be unbalanced on SO track.

Thirdly, to make it easier for everyone, please post the start time in UTC(only) for each race, in the schedule thread... that way there will be no confusion for anyone (as is now there might be confusion for some folks)

Fourthly, i still think(though im gonna get flamed) that the XRR has a lot of disabilities hence a 33% intake restrictor, would be a lot better.

Eitherway last nights race, was a lot better... you guys are getting better at this, i must say.

Oh and one more thing... my team still hasnt decided (we are like women, always undecided) if were going to go on a 2 team run or 1 team run.

^ So much true, especially with the tracker point

You also need a system to communicate with the teams also(IRC, or something like that), if you really don't wanna allow chat for extreme cases. It was really ridiculous to see you giving a SG to Pecker, who is also an experienced and respected race admin in MoE, while he was actually telling what you should do... :

RA M.Kings : no overtaking until the line
24 J.Pickard CRNF : come on admin do your job
RA M.Kings : 24 J.Pickard CRNF - drive thru for chat
72 M.Ahlgren DK2 disconnected
24 J.Pickard CRNF : recovering after spinning
24 J.Pickard CRNF : real fair
RA M.Kings : Stop and go after

Not to mention that you're still removing the posts you don't like in the forums Have I signed-up to the Chinese GT3 Touring Car Cup?

I must say anyway, last night was a lot better than the first race. Keep it up that way

Nevertheless, as the motivation is absolutely dead in my team, I can't promise any sort of involvement in the season, sorry.
The Tracker is a very Important Thing in Endu races
it wouldt be a very nice thing to get in next round

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG