The online racing simulator
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :the car in front has the rights to do whatever he wants, the car behind has to deal with it

You
are
out
of
your
mind
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :In my opinion, it is clearly Eric's mistake. I see him not moving and leaving Runas less space for entering the corner on purpose. Later expecting to have more speed and pass him. Just my thoughts. Despite this, the car in front has the rights to do whatever he wants, the car behind has to deal with it.. I say it's a racing incident..

Eric was on the white line on the left hand side of the track when he was hit. Runas had almost the entire track to turn in from. The car in front has the rights to the road when they are clearly in front. Eric had about 40% overlap which grants him right to racing room according to NDR's sporting code.

Though I have to ask, what is wrong with holding a line and not giving someone else more room? If someone gets overlap and they're in the middle of the road, they're entitled to drive down the middle of the road. Why do they have to give the person on the inside more room?
Quote from dekojester :For actions following the race, during the inlap, Car 04 actively seeks out and rams twice in the pitlane at high speed Car 33.

This is considered reckless driving, intentional wrecking. This behaviour is not tolerated.

The driver who committed the offence, Ivan Todorivic is excluded from Round 6 - all his laps will be discounted. He is immediately placed on 6 months NDR-wide exclusion.

owch
How in the heck did Conquest's K. Iskra make R2/R2s last 25 laps?
Well in fact R2 can do lot of lap if the setup is really well balance. In MoE in KY2 I remember that some team couldn't make more than 45mins whereas we were making 1h07.

Your camber need to be perfect, your suspension need to be smooth with tyres and of course your pressure need to be perfect too. Last point which is one of the most important, your driving need to be smooth. You don't need to attack so much, let the car live like Sebastien Bourdais would have say
Quote from boothy :Why should Deko or any other admin have to waste our time looking at these stupid protests

Your time?You are an admin?You are also racing in this league?

Quote from boothy :which usually are to save face when you run out of talent, or in this case, bring it to everyones attention.

Shut up or I'll come to whereeva u live and burn ur house to the ground, and then dance half-naked on the ruins
calm down guys...
+1 whit Morgan

Call down guys, its only a race
Quote from ivantod :
Shut up or I'll come to whereeva u live and burn ur house to the ground, and then dance half-naked on the ruins

Serbia - Be afraid of half naked people dancing on your house's ruins. Be very afraid.
Quote from pik_d :How in the heck did Conquest's K. Iskra make R2/R2s last 25 laps?

well, I made my last for 26 with few SC laps, but it was possible to drive 3-4 laps more if not scheduled pitstop
Well, what he did was surely stupid. I guess he did it as a revenge or something, which shouldn't be done in racing no matter what, but still after that, admins shouldn't post like boothy did :/. It's obvious that it can make it only worse, nothing else. And IMO, any incidents should be investigated and given penalty if needed, no matter if one of the cars is excluded or if there was any other penalty around. But that's just what I think.
Quote from dekojester :For actions following the race, during the inlap, Car 04 actively seeks out and rams twice in the pitlane at high speed Car 33.

This is considered reckless driving, intentional wrecking. This behaviour is not tolerated.

The driver who committed the offence, Ivan Todorivic is excluded from Round 6 - all his laps will be discounted. He is immediately placed on 6 months NDR-wide exclusion.

It was not intentional,my lfs was crashed to desktop,firewall was asking something,so i didnt control car,but i was in a game.
coincidence maybe :P
Quote from hyntty :Serbia - Be afraid of half naked people dancing on your house's ruins. Be very afraid.

Thnx for new sig ;D
don't you understand that my answer was a joke?
Quote from dekojester :Car 33 runs a bit wide, deliberately turns left to avoid the tyres and signage, then rejoins the track. Car 04 backs off, turns in, clips the tyres on top of the hill, puts it wide, and spins after hitting the tyres at the dip. No contact, the only affect from Car 33's off was car 33 being there somewhat blocking the view, which can happen on any other lap. No penalties.

Also, the team of Serbian Chromed Pistons is placed on final warning for multiple frivolous protests in the past two rounds. Next protest deemed frivolous will be rejected and see a DT penalty plus a 10 point penalty to the team.

In any normal league ,or race in real life , driver number 33 shoud be punished with S&G in the momentum when he take that moves and not backoff when he goes back on the track , because he was overtaken before chikane from outside on the racing line .If f car 04 not backoff car 33 woud rammed him in that corner.
That protest was ewerithing just not frivolous.
Damn, Boothy is living dangerously.

First LLM, now some Serbians wanting to burn his house.
Quote from pik_d :Eric was on the white line on the left hand side of the track when he was hit. Runas had almost the entire track to turn in from. The car in front has the rights to the road when they are clearly in front. Eric had about 40% overlap which grants him right to racing room according to NDR's sporting code.

There is no place that states that 40% of a car is a proper overlap, moreover Eric had place to move o avoid the contact, but he didn't... Anyways you didn't loose position (as you haven't had it already) nor you lost time. You absolutely didn't loose anything so why did you write the report then?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Well, what he did was surely stupid. I guess he did it as a revenge or something, which shouldn't be done in racing no matter what, but still after that, admins shouldn't post like boothy did :/. It's obvious that it can make it only worse, nothing else. And IMO, any incidents should be investigated and given penalty if needed, no matter if one of the cars is excluded or if there was any other penalty around. But that's just what I think.

Iff I good look the replay the race was over , 3 minutes after the race ....
Quote from JPeace :I don't think it was wise of boothy to provoke a reaction out of a person who was clearly seething with anger. But then again, it's your choice to ignore him or not ..

YOU are not have the right to tell anybody that , just to remaind you what you are doing to Igor Cisko before few month on the race!
yes,race complete,chat was open,deko said that on chat in 6:03:06.48,people go to spectate,somebody like to do donuts on grass,someone like to hit other peoples cars.

time ~ 6:03:05.00
Johnatan Palmer : Race Complete. Chat Open.

Similar thing happend day or two before

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1406528#post1406528
#123 - CSF
Quote from ivantod :yes,race complete,chat was open,deko said that on chat in 6:03:06.48,people go to spectate,somebody like to do donuts on grass,someone like to hit other peoples cars.

time ~ 6:03:05.00
Johnatan Palmer : Race Complete. Chat Open.

Similar thing happend day or two before

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1406528#post1406528

Chat might have been open, but thats no excuse for acting like a pillock.
#124 - CSF
Quote from Ki-Men :In any normal league ,or race in real life , driver number 33 shoud be punished with S&G in the momentum when he take that moves and not backoff when he goes back on the track , because he was overtaken before chikane from outside on the racing line .If f car 04 not backoff car 33 woud rammed him in that corner.
That protest was ewerithing just not frivolous.

Have you even bothered to look at the incident? Or are you just going by what Mr Protest anything says?
Quote from JPeace :Few months? about 6 months ago pillock.

The only difference is that I accepted my punishment whereas you guys seem to want to destroy your pathetic image even more by dragging other people down with you. Your driver behaved like a child: he deserves a ban imo.

Dont make me angry to show the others how you behave on the track when no race is on.

Round 6: Race Discussion
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG