The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
GTAL 2010 Round 6 - 10/4/10 - Live on MultiBC @ 14:00 UTC!
Hi, everybody. Today sees the second last race in the 2009/2010 Grand Touring Amateur League (GTAL) season: the 6 hours of Aston Historic Reverse. The race promises to provide great racing action on the fast, flowing and technical AS4R track. There's also the increased chance of a race-changing Safety Car appearance (or several!) with vast expanses of gravel to trap wayward cars and some truly epic corners that can catch out even the most experienced campaigners.

As ever you can catch the action in a variety of fashions. Our broadcast partners MultiBC will be broadcasting the race live on stream server 3 with commentary throughout the race from our seasoned commentary team (and me ). LFS Remote gives you a real-time relay of the position of the cars on the track so you can follow your favourite team or driver. The race tracker provides up to the minute standings in the race and much more in-depth information (laptimes, pit stop strategy etc) for stats freaks. Finally spdoRacing's satellite tracker provides a great insight on the race progress. As you can see we've got all the angles covered.

If you want to talk to some of the drivers and team members involved in today's race or you want to be plugged into the inner workings of the race you can join the IRC channel at #ndr on irc.gamesurge.net.

If you have any questions about today's race or LFS in general you can post them here and we'll try to answer them on the show.

We hope you'll join us for what promises to be a great race with heaps of action. The race starts at 14:00 UTC and the show should start a little before then.

As ever, GTAL is brought to you by New Dimension Racing, 500 Servers and MultiBC.
#2 - amp88
Just over half an hour to go until the start of the race (for anybody who may have been confused by timezones).
Can I just say, and I'm not being biased in any way, this is the best broadcast ever. Best commentary ever.
Quote from hyntty :Can I just say, and I'm not being biased in any way, this is the best broadcast ever. Best commentary ever.

You can and I can say +1
The racing has been somewhat good. Really liking it all at the moment.
It has Gus. Of course it's gonna be up there!
J. Holmes won, S. Williams 2nd and M. Björndal 3rd
Nice racing guys.. after watching this i Sooooooo wanna get s2 D;;
Grats to all. Good racing.
Thanks for the appreciation guys. We try our hardest

Grats to all finishers and especially the podium guys.
Great broadcast And very nice commentaries Mr Leggate
Very nice race overall. Gratz to podium.
btw - 5mins into my first stint i felt a pee comming on and i had to hold it t=for the 2 bloody hours. i was slightly uncomfortable, plus my wheel was offcentered, lol.
Sorry if i slowed down any of those lapping me including: fege, niklas, sebb, Magnus, Sean, and a few others.
Quote from jrd.racer :btw - 5mins into my first stint i felt a pee comming on and i had to hold it t=for the 2 bloody hours.

Lol, same for me
LOL i didnt tell my teamates until the end and they laughed at hard at me. that was prolly the problem why i was so slow

GTAL 2010 Round 6 - 10/4/10 - Live on MultiBC @ 14:00 UTC!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG