The online racing simulator
Round 6: Final Grid
Polesitter has elected to start on right hand side of the grid. If I remember correctly, the side you get set on on the grid when we take the LFS system start is the side you'll be on for the double file rolling start.

Deko why am i nearly last?
Quote from kart-36 :Deko why am i nearly last?

Because you lost your fastest time because of Timo's in session chat, and all other laps were on put entry, which isn't a valid lap by the looks of things.
Quote from JPeace :But that is wrong, because we had other valid laps, because we were 8th for ages with a 2.29 lap time.

On a pit in lap rather obviously. I don't know the reasoning of the rule or anything like that, so don't start having a go at me, but inlaps have not been counted as valid laps for qualifying.
#5 - CSF
Quote from JPeace :Wasn't having a go at anyone, I never do. But I am just confused about all this once again. Have to wait for Chris (ford) i guess.

I can confirm d is correct, Joe did that 2.29.33 in the pitlane, and picked up a SG for his troubles lol. Joe pitted on a faster lap than his quickest too...
#6 - CSF
Confirmed.
Shouldn´t WDT be in front of snogard, because i made that time earlier?
Quote from RudolfR :Shouldn´t WDT be in front of snogard, because i made that time earlier?

Yes, that's correct. :doh: I hate when I don't notice ties until AFTER I put the results up.

Round 6: Final Grid
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG