The online racing simulator
Round 6: Qualifying
Q1 Group 1 complete. Group 2 may join.
#3 - CSF
#4 - need
BSOD when leaving the pits for my last run
I want to apologize for joining the server, thought the session was over.

Big sorry!!
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee : Relevance
Qualifying 2 Results in OP.

Car 32 has no valid laps due to the loss of their fastest valid lap due to chat. All other laps were completed on pitlane entry.

Car 37's penalty for chat was only applied on the group 2 segment of the session.
When did i chat? :S
And not all my laps were complete on pit entry :S
#8 - CSF
It was Hoover man when he joined the second session like a nub.
great :/
#10 - CSF
I will double check your laps when I
get up to make sure d didn't miss a lap.
Joe loses the fastest lap in session 1 due to Timo's chat in session 2? I heard it's related only to the session it's done in.
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
Quote from dekojester :
Car 32 has no valid laps due to the loss of their fastest valid lap due to chat. All other laps were completed on pitlane entry.

I apologized two times for this, one time on the server and the second time here in the forums.

I cant really understand why you're taking this so serious. Yes I did a mistake with joining the server too early, I forgot that the qualifying was still running, but to penalize the whole team for that (actually Joe didnt chat any time) is a bit too hard.

You could give them their fastest lap back and I wont start in the race, because they didnt do anything wrong.

And people who insult you on the server are going to get unbanned for the race without any further penalties, imo this is much worse than a chat (in the wrong session btw)
#13 - CSF
Quote from Timo1992 :

And people who insult you on the server are going to get unbanned for the race without any further penalties, imo this is much worse than a chat (in the wrong session btw)

Like Joe?
Quote from CSF :Like Joe?

I wasnt talking about him ffs meh :|

Well all sorted now, we have to accept the penalty. My fault, once again sorry to the team.

Round 6: Qualifying
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG