The online racing simulator
detect for not original cars
as we now know the user inserts into the game third-party model cars.

I would not be surprised if many think that it spoils the game, so I suggest to check some bytes in a model of a game or check the file size of a model or something else on the similarity of md5 check sum
#2 - 5tag
If I don't like 3rd party models I don't use them. You are not affected by others that use other models than yours (originals).
Quote from 5tag :If I don't like 3rd party models I don't use them. You are not affected by others that use other models than yours (originals).

Yes you are, while it is not possible to collide with the modified model on your end, it is possible that a model that is wider or longer than the original causes a collision at the modded client. This might still not necessarily affect you directly, but it might throw the modded client's car off or all around.
5tag, like a programmer, I strive to preserve the original program and protect it from other people.
I believe that the change or replace files - violating copyrights
#5 - 5tag
Quote from morpha :Yes you are, while it is not possible to collide with the modified model on your end, it is possible that a model that is wider or longer than the original causes a collision at the modded client. This might still not necessarily affect you directly, but it might throw the modded client's car off or all around.

I didn't know that. I just know you can't join a normal server with tweaked cars. I thought LFS wouldn't let you get on a server if anything affecting the physics would be changed. So other models have their own "crash-boxes"? Are the visual 3D models in LFS also part of the physics calculation?

Edit, a little spin-off:

Quote from denis-takumi :5tag, like a programmer, I strive to preserve the original program and protect it from other people.
I believe that the change or replace files - violating copyrights

I fully agree that anything related to showing or spreading these mods is illegal on the official forum but I don't really care what one does at home as long as he doesn't post screenshots of it here.
I'm not talking about physics. I'm talking about "*. vob" files
for example when loading a game, it loads into memory models of cars, and at boot time check "*. vob" files. and if "*.vob" not original write in chat some "XR.vob not original"
Quote from 5tag :Are the visual 3D models in LFS also part of the physics calculation?

I haven't quite figured out how, because it's not supposed to, but I think if a modified model is damaged, it affects it differently than the original. Either way, I've witnessed some weird incidents that were undoubtedly related to one involved party using mods

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG