The online racing simulator
i didnt have a clue about that it just looked cool
Quote from buedi :6th of April was a Tuesday this is why you have seen only cars at the gate to the ring in the evening hours. AFAIK the Ring is opened every Sunday the "whole" day for public traffic if there´s no race on the Ring. And on Weekdays it´s often rented by car manufacturers (I think they call it "Industrietage" / Industry Days)

Thanks for the info, I'll do another one on Sunday then
Quote from brt900 :wow my avatar is a meme

did you take that pic yourself? If yes you just won the game
well now you say that yes of course i took the picture
didnt really
Quote from brt900 :well now you say that yes of course i took the picture

Nice tiles in the background, where did you get them?
Nothing much, just a Suzuki Swift, 2 Beemers and a Mazda 6 estate... A Mazda 6 estate? Wait, am I underestimating it Buedi?
Attached images
Nord2.jpg
Quote from speed1230 :Nothing much, just a Suzuki Swift, 2 Beemers and a Mazda 6 estate... A Mazda 6 estate? Wait, am I underestimating it Buedi?

Yes you are.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Nice tiles in the background, where did you get them?

£5 from a charity shop also noticed you had the same set in your house
Same GTR is there but the Mazda 6 hasn't moved, wonder what the Mazda 6 is doing?
Attached images
Nord3.jpg
gtr has now reversed to the barrier and is just sitting there
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Now -OsR- is empty I can post some more pics...
The GTR has moved a bit... Towards its right. Mazda still sitting there but there's a Nurburgring Skoda now, wonder what it's for.
Edit: Have you noticed that the sign at the barrier has moved a bit?
Edit2:GTR has gone now but Skoda and Mazda are still there
Edit3:Wow the Swift took its time - from 11:32 to 13:57
Attached images
Nord4.jpg
Nord5.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :I beg to differ. Those headlights really tell me Ford for some reason.

I think its a new Suzuki Swift. Just because it is too small for an new Golf or Ford. And it looks quite fitting.
Quote from speed1230 :Buedi am I still underestimating it?

Unfortunately I ran out of "Don´t underestimate" Links.

The Internet is a nice piece of... errm... "thing". The 2 links I posted are Videos I saw years ago. These 2 pictures just made me remembering the Videos, I searched for them on Youtube and found them. Maybe I´ll find something properly for another picture. But today may Brain has to relax from too much work
Blimey it's busy right now, there's a SLS AMG, GT3 RS(?), E-Type and many others...
Attached images
Nord6.jpg
Edit:
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
Attached images
sls amg.jpg
anyone know what is actually on today
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG