The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 7 - Chase Cup Kyoto 200 - Season Finale - protest thread
Protest here !

Lap and Timecode of Incident
Cars involved
Brief Description

Protests due by 20:00 UTC on Sunday, 14th March 2010.
When i was serving my DT penality, ive received an other DT, why is that?
I was doing 79kph from entrence all the way to exit of pit lane.
Bacecly that ruin my race and don t understand why.
If any admin can tell me so i can get throught this in peace, thx
Quote from CARRERA GT :When i was serving my DT penality, ive received an other DT, why is that?

Give lap and timecode otherwise We won't look into this.
Quote from dekojester :Give lap and timecode otherwise We won't look into this.

Sry, it was lap 39 at 51:48.92
Get your protests in by Sunday at 2000 UTC. We will automatically investigate any procedural violations such as pitting or overtaking before line. Also we will automatically investigate every incident that CAUSED an SC Deployment. If it happened elsewhere, or during the SC, it's YOUR job to report it if it involved you. We don't have the time to look for every last thing. If YOU want something done, YOU make the protest.
Quote from CARRERA GT :When i was serving my DT penality, ive received an other DT, why is that?

The other DT was for speeding. According to the replay, you were still at pitlane speed, but Car 91 was behind and had a faster 1st gear and was at 81 kph (the limit of the tolerance). He nerfed your back a bit, and LFS may have thought you got pushed over the limit - but the nerf isn't really penalizeable. Cannot rescind / correct for this after the race though with any time additions but the moral of the story is:

Don't follow so closely in pitlane. And don't shortcut the bloody pitlane, it's a plenty wide pitlane, USE IT.
Right so for all SC causing incidents, here's any penalties. If it caused an SC and isn't listed here, it was deemed a racing incident.

Quote :SC2:
Lap 13, 17:55
Cars 71, 86
They crash in T1, 86 gets the worst of it.

Car 71 on inside, turns lightly compared to the other cars, and runs wide into 86. Avoidable incident, DT = 30s added to Car 71's time.

Quote :SC5:
Lap 51, 1:00:35
Cars 42, 32, 91, 57
Contact in T1, 91 spins, SC.

Four wide into T1, Car 57 on the bottom, 91 next up, then 42, then 32. Car 91 (using follow view) stays a bit higher than might be expected, but holds a consistent line, with Car 57 at his rear left corner. Car 42, going to the inside of 32, makes avoidable contact with #91. Although not using follow view would have allowed the look left/right ot see Rudy, and the mirrors, that is not the majority cause of the incident. Car 42 failing to look left/right is the cause, DT = 30s applied to Car 42's total race time.
Last Lap stuff:

Quote :
Lap 62, 1:14:00
Cars 30, 81
30 contacts 81, and 81 spins in T1

30 comes down quite fast, 81 can't react in time, 81 spins. Car 30 avoidable incident DT = +30s to race time.

Quote :Lap 62, 1:14:30
Cars 10, 06, 57, 51, more
Major crash coming to checker flag

48 and 09 contact in T3, 09 on apron, comes back up fairly harmlessly
Behind, 10 turns slightly left to avoid 09, but 06 is right there, wing to wheel contact, spins them all, leaving epically thick skidmarks, but that's just a racing incident start.
Further down the line, Cars 32, 46, and 17 come together at the kink, with 32 making a move to the inside, mostly caused by driving flat out into an accident scene and clipped by a spinning car causing loss of stability.
Car 51 is clipped by Rudy even though the path was clear moments before, but should have backed off. Car 51 gets spun by the contact, comes to a near stop, then engages Gear 1, and starts to return to track, with 81 coming, hitting 81. 81 should have backed off also.

But now you can see why there's no racing back to the line anytime the SC is out now.

Penalties for this:

Car 32, 51, 81: +1 lap for ignoring yellow flags leading to contact with a crashed car
Car 51: +1 lap for unsafe recovery from an incident.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG