The online racing simulator
RB4 @ Fe5, 42 laps
(5 posts, started )
RB4 @ Fe5, 42 laps
Hi, im having a race on thursday, whats suposed to be RB4 @ Fe5. As we all know that FE5 is a rallycross track and you need to slide a little bit to be fast.

So heres my question, how im able to make tyres last 42 laps? I know, that less camber and add pressure would do the trick, but that just kills driving. And yes, this is stupid combo
Here you go Manne, SiL-X FE5 RB4 setup, will hopefully last for the whole distance
Attached files
RB4_fe5_SiL-X.set - 132 B - 1065 views
Thanks Timo, I will try it!
-
(kiste) DELETED by kiste
#4 - kiste
Silvios sets are for rallycross. That means only 5 laps and then the tyres are done. I have to watch if i have a set. i know i had one.

Edit: Don´t know if this is the right set but i think so.

Edit 2:And you have to watch about your suspenions in the end.
Attached files
RB4_FE5 Race.set - 132 B - 925 views
Quote from manneF1 :Hi, im having a race on thursday, whats suposed to be RB4 @ Fe5. As we all know that FE5 is a rallycross track and you need to slide a little bit to be fast.

So heres my question, how im able to make tyres last 42 laps? I know, that less camber and add pressure would do the trick, but that just kills driving. And yes, this is stupid combo

Had races there some time ago, and less camber with pushed up pressure didn't work. You want to keep the camber and low pressure to have the grip, and not to slide, because sliding kills the tyre. Really, you can go fast without sliding, even as fast as with sliding. I'd say keep the qual setup, and try to be easy and smooth on the tarmac, and don't overdo the turns and you will be fine.

RB4 @ Fe5, 42 laps
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG