The online racing simulator
Peugeot 207 S2000 IRC 2010 car
(10 posts, started )
Yes it's me again

Can someone skin this up on the XFR please?

Quick note, for the rear image I couldn't find one with a #1. Make the Orange #6 a #1 as the side/roof show

edit: I deliberated long and hard thinking what car this would suit best and imo it was the xfr.. lemme know if anyone thinks otherwise
Attached images
peugeot207irc.jpg
Peugeot-207-S2000-widescreen-04.jpg
peugeot-sanremo09b.jpg
#2 - 5tag
You have three different pictures from three different cars. Decide for one, please.
Quote from 5tag :You have three different pictures from three different cars. Decide for one, please.

see attached. Is it possible to remove to monte carlo/brazil flags, and the blue 01 logo on the rear windscreen?

Any probs let me know.
Attached images
4418956933_51a59d4e3a.jpg
4419714764_224a8a7a42.jpg
Peugeot-207-S2000-widescreen-04.jpg
#4 - 5tag
Quote from Fragster-uK :see attached. Is it possible to remove to monte carlo/brazil flags, and the blue 01 logo on the rear windscreen?

Any probs let me know.

I think the middle picture from your first post and the two pictures from your last post show the same car. First and third picture of your first post show another car.
Quote from 5tag :I think the middle picture from your first post and the two pictures from your last post show the same car. First and third picture of your first post show another car.

correct by my assumptions to. Attached middle side view from first post to 2nd post leaving the first post as is if you want higher quality views for the sponsors, which should be the same
#6 - 5tag
Quote from Fragster-uK :correct by my assumptions to. Attached middle side view from first post to 2nd post leaving the first post as is if you want higher quality views for the sponsors, which should be the same

That is fine! If you want me to do it you will have to wait a week or so until I start it. You'd get a quality skin for sure but if you can't wait anybody is welcome to give it a try to.
Quote from 5tag :That is fine! If you want me to do it you will have to wait a week or so until I start it. You'd get a quality skin for sure but if you can't wait anybody is welcome to give it a try to.

It's fine, no haste in getting it
Preview
Attached images
UK.jpg
#9 - b0s0
Good start , it will not bad.
Quote from PowerSocke :Preview

Didn't know if you were waiting for a response from me about the first view or not but it's a good start, won't be able to say fully till I see finished article

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG