The online racing simulator
wow.........
(84 posts, started )
wow.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik

Wikileaks has obtained and decrypted this previously unreleased video footage from a US Apache helicopter in 2007. It shows Reuters journalist Namir Noor-Eldeen, driver Saeed Chmagh, and several others as the Apache shoots and kills them in a public square in Eastern Baghdad. They are apparently assumed to be insurgents. After the initial shooting, an unarmed group of adults and children in a minivan arrives on the scene and attempts to transport the wounded. They are fired upon as well. The official statement on this incident initially listed all adults as insurgents and claimed the US military did not know how the deaths ocurred. Wikileaks released this video with transcripts and a package of supporting documents on April 5th 2010 on http://collateralmurder.com

what the **** is wrong with the US army?
Quote from joebob4441 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik

Wikileaks has obtained and decrypted this previously unreleased video footage from a US Apache helicopter in 2007. It shows Reuters journalist Namir Noor-Eldeen, driver Saeed Chmagh, and several others as the Apache shoots and kills them in a public square in Eastern Baghdad. They are apparently assumed to be insurgents. After the initial shooting, an unarmed group of adults and children in a minivan arrives on the scene and attempts to transport the wounded. They are fired upon as well. The official statement on this incident initially listed all adults as insurgents and claimed the US military did not know how the deaths ocurred. Wikileaks released this video with transcripts and a package of supporting documents on April 5th 2010 on http://collateralmurder.com

what the **** is wrong with the US army?

they are americans thats what. Hell look at all the friendly fire incidents where english troops have died. Most of them were americans who did the shooting. Sure they have fancy equipment but they don't bloody have any discipline. Whereas english troops without fancy equipment do a better job and cause far less civilian and friendly casualties due to the better discipline.
you got that right, sure not too long ago they shot on Canadian troops cause they thought they shot at them, i think they killed 2 or 3 people. US just needs to get the **** out of there and let them be, its the US that causes the ****ing mess now,
Quote from joebob4441 :you got that right, sure not too long ago they shot on Canadian troops cause they thought they shot at them, i think they killed 2 or 3 people. US just needs to get the **** out of there and let them be, its the US that causes the ****ing mess now,

if only an actual insurgant had been out of range of the gun cam with an rpg. It would have served the bastards right to be shot down. the americans think they are good but they are ****ing idiots. Killing their own allies. And remember that prick who threw the puppy off the cliff. The americas are ****ing things up. If it was any other country the war would be over now... oh wait it wouldn't have started. All they started it for was the get the ****ing oil.
Quote from Luke.S :if only an actual insurgant had been out of range of the gun cam with an rpg. It would have served the bastards right to be shot down. the americans think they are good but they are ****ing idiots. Killing their own allies. And remember that prick who threw the puppy off the cliff. The americas are ****ing things up. If it was any other country the war would be over now... oh wait it wouldn't have started. All they started it for was the get the ****ing oil.

you got that ****ing right. americas need grow the **** up, fighting of oil is the worst excuse to start a war over, i mean come on, ****
#6 - hp999
/me grabs popcorn.

I've never seen such a video like this,I'm watching it now. It's shocking.
That's the business of the country, war... participated in over 25 wars, and they get a very good profit if they invest in the army like 530 billion dollars each year...
#8 - Mysho
Quote from hp999 :
I've never seen such a video like this,I'm watching it now. It's shocking.

This is how the real world works. In all its badness.
#9 - hp999
Quote from Mysho :This is how the real world works. In all its badness.

Indeed.

But,we live in 2010,not in 1912.
The most disturbing part of the video for me is when the soldier goes, "come on, just pick up the weapon", so he could finish off the wounded guy.

Just wrong. How can someone have this urge to kill....
Quote from DevilDare :

Just wrong. How can someone have this urge to kill....

To "defend" the helicopter crew in that respect: you don't become a soldier if you opposed killing people. Also, all armies in the world make sure the enemies are as dehumanized as possible to lower the barrier to kill.

Still, it's a very shocking video, and war is the ugliest invention of man and should be opposed in any possible way.
#12 - tpa
How can anyone be seriously surprised by this? Good thing this leaked, although it's certainly just the peak of the iceberg...
what the hell with the end of the video... seriously
Ill just say "hmm".
the video must make you wounder what other stuff they do when there is no cameras or voice recorders around, for them to do that cause they thought he had a RPG or AK-47. they should have only shot if they new for sure it was a RPG not a god dam carmera, i mean like **** what is wrong with they army
Pretty terrible stuff.
Americans are not the only one to shoot the wrong people. Any nation who ever employed someone to fire a gun at someone, or even poke a sword into someone, has had a case of collateral damage.

The reason there are more cases of American friendly fire is because there's a lot more Americans running around warzones with their safety catches off than any other nationality.

I'm not condining it mind you, or the war, which i'm very much opposed to on account of being a humane person with moral values and being something of a lefty liberal.

Still, Brits and Canadians have had plenty of "oops" moments whilst in the process of killing people for the monetary gain of the ruling classes, I mean being patriotic.
#18 - 5tag
Quote from joebob4441 :the video must make you wounder what other stuff they do when there is no cameras or voice recorders around, for them to do that cause they thought he had a RPG or AK-47. they should have only shot if they new for sure it was a RPG not a god dam carmera, i mean like **** what is wrong with they army

What's wrong? They are soldiers, that's all. They are being manipulated thus getting paranoid and blood thirsty. They hear of suicide bombers as often as we do but the difference is we are not frightened by it. They are probably made to think like "Who cares if three or four Muhammeds die it's still better than one US Soldier losing a finger."

They were taking cover of an area that was soon to be crossed by six HMMWV's. They spot a few people with one or two having belts around their shoulders so the first assumption is they are carrying weapons. How many people have you seen carrying weapons through that camera? Maybe they just look like this or maybe half their KIA's are journalists.
The next thing that was seen before they were allowed to engage was a guy sneaking around a corner with something of the shape of a tube. Again their first assumption is it's a weapon - they are in a war. At least they definately think they are.

I'm not defending those guys. I'm just trying to make you understand these people. Wars are always disgusting and that was not a shocking thing to see for someone who is aware of what a war is.
Well, then the last part of the video, the missiles.
Okay to shoot the building, but there's innocent people walking by, why not wait?
I wouldn't go blaming those cowboys on steroids who flew the choppers so much, but the US government for trying to sweep this whole incident under the rag while they damn well knew what happened there.

Respect for wikileaks.
Yeah, the incident happening in the first place is tragic but not inexplicable.

The coverup is disgusting and immoral.
#22 - 5tag
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, the incident happening in the first place is tragic but not inexplicable.

The coverup is disgusting and immoral.

Do you care to explain your second sentence a bit further?
Quote from 5tag :Do you care to explain your second sentence a bit further?

The cover of the real things that happened, not being insurgents but journalists, is disgusting and inmoral
#24 - 5tag
Quote from chanoman315 :The cover of the real things that happened, not being insurgents but journalists, is disgusting and inmoral

What actually happened was disgusting an immoral. What those G.I.'s did is understandable. What the people involved in the cover up did is respectful and brave.

I just misunderstood what he said.
Quote from 5tag :What actually happened was disgusting an immoral. What those G.I.'s did is understandable. What the people involved in the cover up did is respectful and brave.

I just misunderstood what he said.

how is covering up something like this respectful and brave? they didnt want to show there mistake so there is no way thats brave or respectful

wow.........
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG