Update finished.
Attached images
Odaiba1.jpg
Odaiba2.jpg
Odaiba3.jpg
Attached files
AU1_D1GP_OBAIBA.lyt - 3.8 KB - 2456 views
AU1_D1GP_OBAIBA1.2.lyt - 3.7 KB - 2011 views
Good Layout,hope,it will be on some servers.
Yes it comes on <<D1GP Drifting style >> Driftserver
Most of the time D1GP Layouts
i went on the layout today in his server and its very good! he also put on a difforant layout which i thought was even better, it even have a pactice area
Vette layout
ver very nice good work and paitence
yips,

i'm a new user and like to drift. I have download a lot of tracks from the forum. There is just one problem. If i take a track and it starts up then i am always start out of the track. How can i go in it ..?
Quote from Blackmuzzer :yips,

i'm a new user and like to drift. I have download a lot of tracks from the forum. There is just one problem. If i take a track and it starts up then i am always start out of the track. How can i go in it ..?

You are more likely to get help by posting with your licenced account since people will think that you cracked LFS when you state that you drove on layouts under a demo account.

Just login to the forum with your WEBpassword.
Quote from Bass-Driver :It Looks like as the real D1GP Track of Odaiba
i hope you like it

Update finished.

Nice, but T1 is too short... look at the real picture, or imagine the 1st corner in your mind, if you saw some D1 Odaiba exhibition.
Here is an alternative Odaiba track. I named it AU1_B03. It will be updated soon to work better 1 on 1. But feel free to edit and post

D1GP Odaiba 2008
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG