The online racing simulator
DutchShogun's Unfinished Movie
(11 posts, started )
Hey guys, I posted this video of mine on YouTube.

I was supposed to complete it, and then post it, but I reinstalled my Windows because of a broken HDD, so I couldn't complete it any further. Didn't wanna keep you guys from the vid though.

This was the most I had rendered. Hope you enjoy it.

>>ClickeDieClick<<
(LFSD message) > Me like this.
The camera placed under the 3FBM's was excellent
#3 - macsy
Good work, it's a shame you can't finish it.. The lag twitching was unfortunate, but I know you can't do anything to it.
Quote from macsy :Good work, it's a shame you can't finish it.. The lag twitching was unfortunate, but I know you can't do anything to it.

Yea, I also hated it Trying some new settings now, although I can't really seem to get it out of there.. Anyone minds to share some settings??

I now record with this:
- LFS@Max Settings
- LFS@1280x720 Fullscreen
- Fraps@ Full-Size 30fps recording
- Sony Vegas 1280x720 rendering
- Sony Vegas rendering quality: Best
- Sony Vegas image quality: 100%

But still, my video's look unsharp and blurry Some of you have supersharp footage!
Looks very good, a shame it was unfinished.
Was planning on using this song for a video. Turned out hot!
Quote from BigTime :Was planning on using this song for a video. Turned out hot!

Hehe, Thanks!

Is that video already in production?

I'm trying some new settings and making testrenders etc. Once I'll get that done, I can start on the new one
Quote from dutchshogun :Is that video already in production?

No, not yet. Nothing in production right now but I think I'm getting close to getting this next one started.
#9 - Lynce
Tienes mucho potencial para hacer videos. Estoy seguro que el siguiente video que hagas va a sorprender a todos.

I love the start.
Quote from Lynce :Tienes mucho potencial para hacer videos. Estoy seguro que el siguiente video que hagas va a sorprender a todos.

I love the start.

Thanks
Though i don't understand a word of the spanish stuff :P
something with "much potential"
Quote from dutchshogun :Thanks
Though i don't understand a word of the spanish stuff :P
something with "much potential"

Hahahahahahaha!! Sorry!!

Just I was working on Westhill landscapes and posting here,hahahahahaha!!

I can't make two things in the same time.

I mean: You got a lot of potential and I'm sure, next time, for your next video , you're going to surprise us all.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG