The online racing simulator
LFS S3 When get It out ?
(25 posts, closed, started )
LFS S3 When get It out ?
Hi , when go get the new version lfs out ?
I have a few askst :
  1. I have a 3 weeks ago buy a lfs s1&s2 license but now is me told that s3 coming out , What are the prices for s3 ? Can you upgrade from s2 to s3 ?
  2. What are the new cars & tracks ?
  3. Is it word to buy ?
1. no
2. no
3. no
there will be a upgrade from s2 to s3. s3 wont be out for a while with the speed of development.
Quote from Jos[NL] :Hi , when go get the new version lfs out ?
I have a few askst :
  1. I have a 3 weeks ago buy a lfs s1&s2 license but now is me told that s3 coming out , What are the prices for s3 ? Can you upgrade from s2 to s3 ?
  2. What are the new cars & tracks ?
  3. Is it word to buy ?

Well, S3 hasnt been announced officially AFAIK and no solid info on it has been released.

1)Most are guessing that it will be a similar to the upgrade from S1 to S2 (which is like 12 pounds?).

2)Rockingham will probably be one... no cars nor other tracks have been announced for S3.

3)Dont know.

Stop being such douches... all youre doing is pushing possible customers away.
Quote from Jos[NL] : Hi , when go get the new version lfs out ?

Nobody knows but it will most likely still take some time. There will be an update to S2 first with improved physica and a new car, the VW Scirocco.

Quote from Jos[NL] : I have a few askst :

I have a 3 weeks ago buy a lfs s1&s2 license but now is me told that s3 coming out , What are the prices for s3 ? Can you upgrade from s2 to s3 ?

Yes, you can upgrade. Nobody knows the price for sure yet but it might be 12 pounds again like for S1 and the upgrade from S1 to S2 like you can see here.

Quote from Jos[NL] : What are the new cars & tracks ?

There will be Rockingham, which was laserscanned and will be the first real-life track in LFS. There will also be another car but it hasn't been announced yet which one it is. This will probably be the initial updates and more cars and tracks might be added along the way.

Quote from Jos[NL] :Is it word to buy ?

You obviously have to decide that yourself and nobody can say since it isn't out yet but I'm pretty sure that for me, it will definately be worth to buy it.

Ignore the "funny" people here.
And ignore the ˝Fanbois˝.
Expect it around 2020.
hmmm not locked yet ... maybe devs stopped doing that too ?

3. is it word to buy ......... not sure what ya mean , maybe im to old ...

but
1. yes ..for £12 ..maybe in 1 or 2 years
2. Shitrocco .. and some track they thought would be cool to show strangers ... but not people that PAYED for thr f*****g game ..ya ..go figure
3. ..errrr what now ?
Oh zeugnimod... You're so "funny".

Please close this, it's useless...
Quote from Bose321 :Oh zeugnimod... You're so "funny".

What have I done?

I answered the questions of the OP to the best of my knowledge and told him to ignore stupid answers like the one from dollarek and Jordan.

I don't get it.

Starting to think that TVE and brandon have a point with their threads.
Quote from Ales_M :And ignore the ˝Fanbois˝.

When you haven't got an argument, call them fanboys

You're here on the forum, so that kind of makes you a fanboy. You can call them more of a fanboy than you are but then you going to have to split people up into fanboy levels:

Fanboy level 1 - game forum user

Fanboy level 10 - has named their children Scavier

Then you could say things like, OMG you're a fanboy level 6, you're so sad, I'm only a level 2, but that's really pathetic.
#16 - 5haz
Quote from garph :When you haven't got an argument, call them fanboys

You're here on the forum, so that kind of makes you a fanboy. You can call them more of a fanboy than you are but then you going to have to split people up into fanboy levels:

Fanboy level 1 - game forum user

Fanboy level 10 - has named their children Scavier

Then you could say things like, OMG you're a fanboy level 6, you're so sad, I'm only a level 2, but that's really pathetic.

You speak the truth.

The term 'fanboy' is just used when somebody can't think of a decent argument using their own imagination.

It should be added to the long list of internet memes, and a law devised about the probrability of the term being used in a thread, named after someone's surname.
Quote from 5haz :The term 'fanboy' is just used when somebody can't think of a decent argument using their own imagination.

He didn't even post in the thread before so why he had to leave a post here just to state that gem is beyond me.
#18 - 5haz
I'm not taking sides, just agreeing with a slightly off topic statement by somebody else (am I allowed to agree with someone or will that get me accused of arse licking?), nor am I calling anyone a fanboy.

And I'll post in this thread whenever I bloody well like thank you, until a mod locks it of course, you are not a mod so I don't see why I should have to justify my every action to you.
Quote from steve30x :Expect it around 2020.

ehhh i think that is an under estimate. more like the end of time.
What did Zeug do wrong?
He did answer the question of the topic starter perfectly, and there were no "fanboy" statement.

Zeug, there you see my point, it works both ways. We have the group whiners and fanboys, which are two group-names that are much abused on this forum. Critizise LFS - whiner, giving a statement you like LFS - fanboy. These two expression can only be used when the opinion is badly explained, but just throws out and insulting opinion, often ignorant.

I often think of me and Zeug of the oposit, but never as the whiner and the fanboy. Zeug often explains he's opinions well, and the same I tries to do.
You can have oposit opinions, but it does not need to lead to a personal insult fest or negative posts, just accept that there are different opinions.

And what he tells, about the price and if it's worth it - OF COURSE IS IT!! Even with my veiw on things in LFS these days, I still think the money is well worth it. That's also the reason why I have thrown around all these lisences when beeing drunk to people, to boost the popularity of the game and at least for me - it's a cheap game. 24bucks in total, or even 36 with S3 (maybe) is a lowpriced game, with a lot of entertainment. Also you get patches and extra material after the release.

So please, stop calling him an fanboy. He is a reasonable man with his veiw of LFS, accept it.
Omg fanboi!!11

E: ok im just taking a piss, sry cant help its so fun. Im fanboy too but went down from level 10 too 1 in last weeks. And zeug is the man(boi) for this he takes all 100% serious. And why did u get insulted i didnt directly said ur the the fan boy?? Zeug<3
So each time someone takes the time to write a longer post, it's fanboi-ism?

Edit : Ah, see your edit now
Well, I was not offended on any level, I just though I had to give an statement in the topic and backing up Zeug

The reason why he is so serious all the time, is because he does not get drunk like me. But don't worry ma'a, my plans never fail and I do have a interesting plan for that man. Just sit tight and enjoy the show
Quote from 5haz :I'm not taking sides, just agreeing with a slightly off topic statement by somebody else (am I allowed to agree with someone or will that get me accused of arse licking?), nor am I calling anyone a fanboy.

And I'll post in this thread whenever I bloody well like thank you, until a mod locks it of course, you are not a mod so I don't see why I should have to justify my every action to you.

WTF!

I was talking about Ales, not you. You really need some anger management. Not everyone is out to get you.

Read - comprehend - post. :rolleyes:

Quote from Ales_M :And zeug is the man(boi) for this he takes all 100% serious.

I definately don't take everything 100% serious.

I just try to answer the questions of a new guy to the forum/LFS if I can and if I can't I stay out of the thread and don't post "funny" remarks (as long as the OP made a proper post :P).

I post non-serious things in threads where it's more appropriate.
Hey guys!

Here's an idea, you'll love it i'm sure.

Answer the OP's question, politely.

Then leave before the whiners/fanboys/whatthe****evers turn up.

Thus, avoiding argument and pointless flamewar.

Seriously, how old are some of you guys? I know TVE is 22, the rest of you act around 12 sometimes.
Noooooooooooooooooo!! My age is revealed omg nooooo! Now I can't hide and blame my age

Serious tho, answering the topic on a propper mature way would help every part of this forum. Also, a good community can be a sales argumenet. Good communities are the keys for a game to survive into the eternity. But for that everyone needs to help, and we need to focus on answering questions correctly, and stop the bitching betwen the different users.

Of course it's impossible to get everyone to behave, but the more that tries to think twice before they start a flamewar - the better.
All this mess could be avoided if someone answered like Zeug in the first reply, because the question were answered correctly and informative.

So, peace out, the more you help the new users - the bigger the community will be. Don't scare the new ones away from posting, and active forum is a healthy forum!
This thread is closed

LFS S3 When get It out ?
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG