The online racing simulator
Quote from JazzOn :Nice Theme! I want to do one entry. E2: nvm silly me... problem solved.

@ JOS3PHS, nice shot!

@ToumasH, looks good. But what's with the frontlight? There is this white spot... i don't get it

E: added my shot

is that your final entry?
@Xaid0n, E: ahhh nvm

@blake I got like 14 screens of that scene. It looks abit like a new track, no? A section that looks so blant when driving there. I also want to add some spectators... someone got the pic of the devs lying around?
final entry, i know its bad
Attached images
rally.jpg
rallycross.jpg
Quote from nikopdr : i know its bad

I for one think the idea is nice. The light just looks 'too small/short' if you know what i mean. Standing that close to the lights there would be barely anything else to recognise, me thinks.
Fixed my dodgy motion blur and gave the tarmac a more 'rustic' look.

I'm not sure.. Normal colours or orange photo filter

In case you weren't sure...

Orange Photo Filter | Normal
Attached images
RallyMotion copy.jpg
RallyMotion.jpg
Real nice idea niko.
Quote from JO53PHS :Fixed my dodgy motion blur and gave the tarmac a more 'rustic' look.

I'm not sure.. Normal colours or orange photo filter

normal
@JazzO alright i think the final entry should look good if all goes well.
#34 - 5tag
Quote from JO53PHS :Orange Photo Filter | Normal

Should be your choice in the end. Pretty nice entry, but what's with those cracks down the left?
They're supposed to be cracks in the road surface but they kinda fail at the moment. I might change them a bit.
Quote from JO53PHS :They're supposed to be cracks in the road surface but they kinda fail at the moment. I might change them a bit.

I'm pretty sure that the cracks should be blurred too.. But anyway, nice shot!
That's a good point.. I forgot about that :doh:
#38 - 5tag
Quote from macsy :I'm pretty sure that the cracks should be blurred too.. But anyway, nice shot!

That's what I thought, too.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
Such question, car it is possible to use any for this competition?
Road Cars + XFR + XRR
Final Entry!

A quickie, not sure how well it will work out.

Attached images
rb4y0y0.jpg
rb4y0y0_s.jpg
can i put any size final pic up? or is there a restriction too? coz i would like to enter for first time
You can have any size high res image, but you must also have a preview picture of no bigger than 400x400 pixels (it can be 400x300 for example, to keep the correct aspect ratio)
ok thanks.

well here it is,my first time entering.

Final entry
Attached images
photomode comp pre.jpg
photo comp.jpg
not a final entry
Attached images
dirtcomptsmall.jpg
dirtcompt.jpg
Final Entry

Attached images
LRC previewi.jpg
LRC_1600_l.jpg
Quote from JazzOn :Final Entry

Very nice! Hope the skin edit was only for personal use..
#50 - aoun
Its been a real long time since ive used Photoshop, but i think ill give this round a try. Looks like fun.

Just a question. I noticed on the OP that it says to make it as realistic as possible. Are colour variations etc allowed (like the CMR example with the greenish background) or does it have to look like a realistic shot, realistic colours etc.

thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG