The online racing simulator
2010 RSC Round 5: Race Discussion
Round 5, the penultimate round !

Fern Bay Green
1 April 2010 (No joke there :P)
Usual time.

Wilko or someone will send out PMs Wednesday night or Thursday morning before the race

Discuss !
Haven't tested a single lap in the old Fern, but hopefully I will get to drive a few laps looking forward for a good stable set, aiming for 2 podiums finishes
The server wasnt working last night when I went to practice for TBOC, its still not found on master server now?
Quote from scotty2888 :The server wasnt working last night when I went to practice for TBOC, its still not found on master server now?

All NDR servers have been renamed to NDR.leaguename
I've just sent out PMs to the 11 (!) active entrants. Since that means there's plenty of space left, PM myself or Wilko and one of us will make sure you get the password if you're available to race.
hi, I want to attend this round, I have signed in but listed as inactive(for a reason yes)

EDIT: fuuuuuu, PM
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, my PC isn't turning on

Also, Dave won't be able to make it.
Arrival deadline is just under 10 minues away, PM me if you're free and didn't already get a PM ! Plenty of space !
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

cancel that, I cant make it.
Ok, once again, sorry to those who i made contact with. I tried to let you guys back through, the Inferno guy (sorry, don't remember your name) and Gav, anyone else i couldn't remember.
A nice and challenging track with a challenging car - RAC

The qualifying and first race were total fail for me, i only qualified 7th and in the first race i went out of fuel in the last lap, so I only managed to grap P8, thanks again to Lims who helped me to get over the S/F straight. (BTW Andy your ass is too phat to overtake u :razz

The second race was very nice, I started from pole and could hold that place until the end, because troy and my teammate klouczech were fighting against aobrien and yann during 3/4 of the race, so i drove a nice gap which ended in my first win in a raceabout
Quote from Timo1992 :A nice and challenging track with a challenging car - RAC

The qualifying and first race were total fail for me, i only qualified 7th and in the first race i went out of fuel in the last lap, so I only managed to grap P8, thanks again to Lims who helped me to get over the S/F straight. (BTW Andy your ass is too phat to overtake u :razz

The second race was very nice, I started from pole and could hold that place until the end, because troy and my teammate klouczech were fighting against aobrien and yann during 3/4 of the race, so i drove a nice gap which ended in my first win in a raceabout

Nobody was able to deal with my defending.. in your words PHAT ASS haha
Damn this was allready. Didn't remember, oh well could not have made it anyway. See you maybe next round.
Yeah nice racing there.
Qualy was good. First race was good too but I didnt concentrate for a second and I hit the tires in the ******* chicane and end. Thats a pitty because I Grind my teeth to Troy.
Second race was a long backbraking fight with aobriens phat ass, troy and my RAC car. It was really close fighting and they didnt give me any centimeter.
But I had luck and we made a double with timo.
Good racing!

2010 RSC Round 5: Race Discussion
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG