The online racing simulator
Unfair ban
(17 posts, started )
Unfair ban
I got ban, but It is not my fault.

at. [NLR] NL Racing Copper 00:32 - 22 Feb '10(JST)

I have replay data(MPR).
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1266784644
(near 1:40~2:15)

(1) chrisu86 spin.
(2) kubus hit (1) and spin.
(3) I hit (2) and spin.
(4) [ISD]Sized hit me and spin.

[ISD]Sized vote me ban, many people vote and I got ban.

What do you think about this?
and what should I do?
Attached files
BL1_race_5L_0R_0F_3.mpr - 382.4 KB - 619 views
#2 - dadge
Heck, its only a voteban which lasts only for 12/24 hours.

Btw, Its only a demo server. There alot more servers with the same combination

E: Dadge u bastard
#4 - garph
Thank you.
Do you watch that replay?

May be he confusion who is crasher.

I love that server, and many people think me a crasher.
#6 - garph
Quote from ansu70 :I got ban, but It is not my fault.

at. [NLR] NL Racing Copper 00:32 - 22 Feb '10(JST)

Your unbanned now.

A ban by votes is for 12 hours.
Thank you very much.
Quote from Tim NL :Your unbanned now.

A ban by votes is for 12 hours.

Thank you NLR-admin Tim!!!

I love your server and play again.

Thank you very very much.
#9 - Reik
Sorry to bump this thread, but seriously this Sized guy has some serious issues! His complaining all the time and blaiming others. He smashed into my rear, because I almost hit the car in-front and started to blame me. And then next lap I hit him in the side, yes it was my fault, my brakes didn't work that well, BUT I even slowed down so I wouldnt get any advance from the hit, he started to call me a crasher, and well I was banned for 24hr. Racing is not always clean, there will be bumps and hits and crashes in racing always. LFS is supposed to be a racing simulator, and contacts are part of racing. Crashers are another breed, because their target is not to race.

Does this ISD team even own this server? But I don't really care that's not the way to act! The server is my favourite and everything is going well before this jacka** logs-in. The rest of the ISD team seem to be very nice, but this idiot is a complete a**.

Sorry for the rage, but at least I kept my cool and didn't do that much harm.
#10 - VoiD
Cool story bro´...

Sounds like after 2 years raping the demo you´re ready for S2 now
#11 - Reik
We'll see, I'm just driving for fun ATM. Though I have been thinking abous S2 lately
seriously think about it for real...its the best investment

also, ummmm *forgets what he was going to say*
err, oh yeah! :dunce:

Quote :Racing is not always clean, there will be bumps and hits and crashes in racing always. LFS is supposed to be a racing simulator, and contacts are part of racing. Crashers are another breed, because their target is not to race.

demo racing is not very clean at all, unless of corse you find a really good server...what you have said is the reason i have my F2 command as "its absloutely no problem, crashing is all part of good racing " this probably makes me look like a crasher because it says crashing is part of every good race, but it gives people who hit me reason to not spec out of guilt...maybe i will change it to close racing
The 70% of s2 servers ( Race ) rarely BUT very very rarely somoen is banned ( cant talk for the cruise servers.)

In any demo server whos has the "Vote" system enable and someon start to call you "Crasher" or "wreeker" and start the vote , You have a 90% of chances of get banned/kiked for reasons that are no true

so, better think 2 times and get your S2 ASAP,

Like allaways say

Demo = driving simulator
S2 = The real Driving simulator

Regards
-
(Nimeäeimonitiedä) DELETED by Nimeäeimonitiedä
Quote from Nimeäeimonitiedä :So stupid and unfair

Yeah, I got unfair ban too and thats so stupid

1. I had very slippery wheels because I had driven in grass. Then I went back to track and spinned. Then [ISD] somebody came and I almost tackled him but I didn't hit. Then he complain about that and tried to ban me.

2. In next race first lap some other tackled me and the same ISD saw it and again tried to ban and finally he got me banned.

He overreached a lot and didn't even listen my apologize. I don't know what was on him mind but maybe I don't want to. Just ban.

And thats so stupid!

Sorry of my bad english.

angst
No offence,but good job nubs,this is not the place to post it here.

Just one question for you two - what can WE DO?
Do you think that you will gain anything with that post? It's a demo server... there are more servers.
Quote from FlyingSam :Do you think that you will gain anything with that post? It's a demo server... there are more servers.

This is funny :

How I saw it at first: "Unfair Ban by SlyingSpam"

Unfair ban
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG