The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 5 Live on MultiBC
(23 posts, closed, started )
Cancelled.

April Fools!. Nah. multiBC failed. We couldnt get in touch with the guy. Sorry all.
Yay, this league with a MultiBC broadcast. Hope it goes well for you guys!
Agreed, 1900 UTC, is that 2000 BST?
This is about 2 hrs from now right? Ill be watching!
Hoep the broadcast goes well.
Quote from jrd.racer :This is about 2 hrs from now right? Ill be watching!
Hoep the broadcast goes well.

35mins till the race starts
Very nice.
Good Luck , racers & broadcasters. I´ll be watching the transmission as well.
Yep sorry. Wrong time from me. Got confused with time zones. It is 18:00 UTC.

We are going live in 25+ mins.
Ok man thanx. Ill still be watching.
Sorry, seems to be down for me.
Yes.

Once again everything seems to be failing.

The server broke down so race got postponed for 15mins. At our end, MultiBC wont start the bloody stream..

We are trying to sort it out...

Sorry guys.

(Any NDR guys got any idea, please feel free to PM)
there was a problem with server i think. they changed it to latvians server. have to wait and hope for the best
Help 'em plz NDr guys, i wanna watch this.
Race itself starts at 20mins past some hour.... stream just doesn't start...
There was a problem we had last Saturday with GTAL starting, martin came on and did something to the stream start link to get it started, but I do not remember nor did I see what he did, I just saw the tail bit of what he did on the stream record. If you have problems, you can get his mobile number through the sim-racing support passworded page @ multibc.com
There was an rFactor broadcast before us, so chances are, they messed up something.

Well. We are sorry for this failure. We were all really looking forward to this, we tested several times last night, it was all working fine.... But I guess its not to be for us....

Also, sorry to Baltic Cup.

Edit - We called it a day. 3 of us tried to get it working. We couldnt find a solution, neither could we get in touch with the guy.

We could of tried livestream but that place is just terrible, so we decided to save ourselves from futher embarrassment...

This league deserves better. The racing is always exciting and fun to watch.

Once again, sorry.
I would like to agree to DevilDare, we tryed our best to make it work,we even had some test broadcasts of people practicing for the race,but now it just wouldn't start, sorry for all wievers and racers.
Cheers.
Quote from DevilDare :There was an rFactor broadcast before us, so chances are, they messed up something.

Well. We are sorry for this failure. We were all really looking forward to this, we tested several times last night, it was all working fine.... But I guess its not to be for us....

Also, sorry to Baltic Cup.

Edit - We called it a day. 3 of us tried to get it working. We couldnt find a solution, neither could we get in touch with the guy.

We could of tried livestream but that place is just terrible, so we decided to save ourselves from futher embarrassment...

This league deserves better. The racing is always exciting and fun to watch.

Once again, sorry.

Can I just say, and don't take this the wrong way or anything, it's not always our fault when MultiBC refuses to start for MoE and the like.

But seriously, a dissapointment tbh. We had the same problem starting the GTAL stream, and thankfully Martin was on hand to do something mysterious and magical to set it away working again. Just a shame it wasn't fixed for today... =/
Quote from Wilko868 :Can I just say, and don't take this the wrong way or anything, it's not always our fault when MultiBC refuses to start for MoE and the like.

But seriously, a dissapointment tbh. We had the same problem starting the GTAL stream, and thankfully Martin was on hand to do something mysterious and magical to set it away working again. Just a shame it wasn't fixed for today... =/

And it's even bigger shame when we wanted to prove, that we really can provide good stream, naaah
Yeah, I understand now why streams can get late.
This thread is closed

(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG