The online racing simulator
2010 IndyCar Season
(98 posts, started )
Quote from GianniC :Why is this broadcasting, intro, comments sooooo much better than the F1 stuff...

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing! Any livestream for today's race ?

Probably because they make their own graphics, people who broadcast F1 are forced to use the FIA overlays.
#53 - JCTK
Quote from JackDaMaster :Probably because they make their own graphics, people who broadcast F1 are forced to use the FIA overlays.

FIA~? FOM~?
Race postponed until tomorrow.
Bump

Power won again
again an eventful race
Yes IndyCar's getting good now
I had the chance to go Sunday but since it got rained out I couldn't go Monday, exam
doesn't anyone find it funny hes name is Will Power.
Quote from Mustafur :doesn't anyone find it funny hes name is Will Power.

found it funny when parallely to him in CCWS Scott Speed was in F1
Quote from PMD9409 :I had the chance to go Sunday but since it got rained out I couldn't go Monday, exam

Both indy races and it appears that the user will broadcast the full season: http://www.youtube.com/user/sphaera666

Quote from TFalke55 :found it funny when parallely to him in CCWS Scott Speed was in F1

The USF1 that could have been:

USF1:
Will Power
Scott Speed

omg...that sounds like a saturday cartoon LOL
Shame Will Power is Australian
Quote from Gil07 :Shame Will Power is Australian

Shhhhh...I can dream...cant i?
Quote from Mustafur ::d

Wait wait wait......

USF1:
Scott Speed
Ashley Force

Test Driver:
Will Power

Lizard, are you trying to improve Speed Racer? :P
Quote from lizardfolk :Wait wait wait......

USF1:
Scott Speed
Ashley Force

Test Driver:
Will Power

I don't think Ashley Force can qualify.... driving a car straight for 5 seconds
That goes for any drag racer. Hell more often than not it's usually up to what equipment you have, whether you have a high or low budget team.
Milka Duno needs to GTFO NOW. Did anyone see her almost take out Will Power on like lap 21? She was also lapped AGAIN just 10 laps later. She is not just slow, but dangerous as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4YAs2QqSs#t=2m59s

That was absolutely ridiculous. Both Power and Andretti did a fantastic job to avoid her.
#70 - JCTK
Quote from lizardfolk :Milka Duno needs to GTFO NOW. Did anyone see her almost take out Will Power on like lap 21? She was also lapped AGAIN just 10 laps later. She is not just slow, but dangerous as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4YAs2QqSs#t=2m59s

That was absolutely ridiculous. Both Power and Andretti did a fantastic job to avoid her.

a badly prepared, badly setup car driven by a crap driver. Life couldn't get much tougher than that. But that was ridiculously slow and dangerous.

But since she's a female, it would be easier for her to find sponsors, so we might get to see her for a few more years yet.
Quote from JCTK :a badly prepared, badly setup car driven by a crap driver. Life couldn't get much tougher than that. But that was ridiculously slow and dangerous.

But since she's a female, it would be easier for her to find sponsors, so we might get to see her for a few more years yet.

I dont know how badly the car was setup... I mean Alex Lloyd (her teammate) has an almost decent (but unreliable) car. Considering that they are from the same team I'd say that Milka does have a lot of support. I mean Lloyd finished 4th in the Indy 500 when Milka flat out failed to qualify. That says something really....

I also hate the fact that Robert Doornbos was kicked from Indy when this is Milka's third season.....She apparently has CITGO on a leash...
Three wide exiting the pits? Wow

And I'm agreeing, Milka needs to get a job in the booth
What the heck?! Sato starting on Row 3? Watching it now on YT. I wonder what will happen
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
I think some F1 teams should give Power a testdrive, he is untouchable on road courses in IRL this season.
Quote from Mustafur :I think some F1 teams should give Power a testdrive, he is untouchable on road courses in IRL this season.

I'd love to see him having a go in F1 TBH. Sadly I don't think it'll ever happen. I don't even think F1 teams bother to have a look at what's going on on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

2010 IndyCar Season
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG