The online racing simulator
Gt3 Server info
Official server:

[LLM]Last Lap Motorsports

- you will be emailed the password.
server was too laggy :s
I don't see the point at having a Brazilian server while most of the field come from Europe:rolleyes:
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't see the point at having a Brazilian server while most of the field come from Europe:rolleyes:

According to spdo db it´s located in the US, but it still was rubbish today.
LOL a brazilian server

Didnt know that, think I just timed out after I finished the race (luckily not during it) and wondered about that, normally it never happens to me.

Well just try to get a good server from HPR-network for example and people wont time out.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :According to spdo db it´s located in the US, but it still was rubbish today.

Ah, ok. Well AFAIK their primary server is from Brazil(lended by tibone IIRC)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Ah, ok. Well AFAIK their primary server is from Brazil(lended by tibone IIRC)

no that one is even worse, we were supposed to have a ALIENSERVE server up but it was not setup yet so
Quote from Mustangman759 :no that one is even worse, we were supposed to have a ALIENSERVE server up but it was not setup yet so

Why didn't you just ask someone to lend you a server for the event?

Most of the teams signed-up there have their own, and would have been pretty much pleased to give you a help.
I suggest we run another test race... mustang wasnt complete crap for first race
update.
(500 Servers!)
Password: is the same as others if any questions PM me.
Great Alienserve sponsorship
Actualy decided to buy from 500 servers
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : .
Quote from Mustangman759 :update.
(500 Servers!)
Password: is the same as others if any questions PM me.

Wrong password mate. "-same as others"

What's others passwords?
lettes are capital.(uppercase)
your team leader should tell you password

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG