The online racing simulator
Race 4 - Race Discussion
Right my fault. I am a complete tool in that Safety Car period. Took my eye off the car infront to check something (think it was fuel) and i never saw the car brake infront of me. I deserve some kind of penalty for my stupid stupid stupid stupid mistake. Sorry too i think its number 173 mainly. Blame me
When on-demand will be available? I want to see if my tricks looked good from your viewpoint
Also I'd like to say sorry, to Yann and some other guy, which I bumped when braking.
#3 - Vule
Quote from 1993weeman :Right my fault. I am a complete tool in that Safety Car period. Took my eye off the car infront to check something (think it was fuel) and i never saw the car brake infront of me. I deserve some kind of penalty for my stupid stupid stupid stupid mistake. Sorry too i think its number 173 mainly. Blame me

It is ........ :noob: It does not matter . After a couple of good red wine :drink:, I am all forgotten . We also apologize to runner whom I had destroyed in an attempt to get back to my position
Here's a couple of shots I took with the MPRs, I may do another couple if I can be fussed.
Attached images
lfs_00000177.jpg
lfs_00000178.jpg
Thats a car shine fepic ail if ever I saw one
Where is "demand"? I'm bored.
I hope Chris doesn't mind me posting this, if he does, I'll remove it, as it is his screenshot, just a quick edit by me, nothing much..
Attached images
iTCC rvb.jpg
Qualie, Races 1 and 3 are up. Race 2 not recorded, I'll post it up sometime later this week after I get a copy of the frapsed record from Keaveney
Ok. Thanks.
Quote from boothy :Thats a car shine fepic ail if ever I saw one

I've never actuallly noticed until I saw that shot and I was like 'wat'. Is all nice now.
Grats to the winners and podium finishers!

Stupid internet fails me

See you at next round
Well it went decent for me. Wasn't too happy with my quali pace. Couldn't really push that hard in race 1 so I was kind of stuck. Race 2 was a nightmare since I couldnt'see a thing, there was no one on track soI had to spectate. Race 3 had to start from the back and pushed hard, spun in lap 1 but still managed to fight my way back to a somewhat decent p16
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Lol. How come everyone was saying i was driving SC too fast?
Quote :"Definitely way over that speed limit"

2nd gear was set to 129kph.. which is under SC speed
Quote from dekojester :Qualie, Races 1 and 3 are up. Race 2 not recorded, I'll post it up sometime later this week after I get a copy of the frapsed record from Keaveney

You said you will upload 2nd race recording, where can I see it?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :You said you will upload 2nd race recording, where can I see it?

When I actually upload it to cut out any extra bits and make sure I have all of it. There's occasionally when I have some of it, but not the rest of it.

So that's when the standard "Some of it + The Rest of it = All of it" comes in to play :P Midweek or so I hope though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG