The online racing simulator
Also if you keep scattering tires everyone will hate you and you may end up dead, so there's also that.
Well, im not expecting anything too much for this race, because I was asked to drive in wednesday, still after that, because im been practising pretty hard, and other guys of my team makes great race, top ten is very possible!
Quote from ivantod :35 : 00

#17 overtake #04 under SC lap

This was caused by the car laying on the roof. #17 was concentrating avoiding a crash. We gave room to #04 to overtake. But we did not mean to overtake..
Quote from CSF :Looks to me like your car got a lag hit from the tyre stack re-forming. No penalty.

I know decisions are final but I have to disagree - I hit a tire rolling slowly on track behind normal tire wall - this for 1000% wasn't tires reforming.
#55 - CSF
Quote from Mroziu :I know decisions are final but I have to disagree - I hit a tire rolling slowly on track behind normal tire wall - this for 1000% wasn't tires reforming.

Well it might show that from YOUR replay, just like it showed me hitting a magical cone at KY3 in MoE, but from mine I see you taking off from nothing where the stack would usually be, just like me spinning on nothing at KY3. It happens.
Forgot about server replay may be different. Thanks for clearing up
I wanted to apologize to anyone I (30 D.Engel) have crashed into in the pacecar periods. Especially to IRM #31 because I gave them a hard hit up the backside when I tried to press my push to talk button.
That was some big ass wrecking with 1.23 to go!!
oh yeah, great.
Thanks for the funny race action.
It was a nice expirience to drive in the GTAL.
And the live administration works realy fine hope I can do some more races here.
This is ****ing bollocks.
Quote from Hahmo :113 lap
#30 and #35
#30 had a blue flag and wont let us pass, causing us to lose few places because didnt give room and went very wide

You should check the tracker mate We always got blue flag because we didn´t do the warm-up lap as we started from the pitlane.
Quote from xtraction :This is ****ing bollocks.

nice fail sean LLM beats you in ovals and now GT touring :monkey:
Engine damage, but still had some fight...
The insults after race are truely hilarious.
Good race all
OMG spun on the bridge 10 mins before the end because of tyre warming....
Never thought something like that could happen to me
That was one weird race

from 16th to 1th and back to 16th and then 8th?

And take a look at the screenshot i took
Attached images
Unavngivet.JPG
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I wanted to apologize to anyone I (30 D.Engel) have crashed into in the pacecar periods. Especially to IRM #31 because I gave them a hard hit up the backside when I tried to press my push to talk button.

Accepted mate
No wonder its forbidden to talk in cellphones while driving in many countries ... in Sweden it ain't, so IRM is talking while driving without any hesitations

Thanks for a GREAT event on LFS all racers and admins
From 8th to 26th.
From 26th to 7th (i guess)
From 7th to 15th.
From 15th to 7th.
Huh? Good race afterall
does somebody saved replay? because i would like to watch it
same
Quote from phoenixIlooka :1. I tried to overtake left and i didn't expect you would brake that early!

Cold tyres perhaps?

May I say, it's the responsability of the guy behind to not make any silly move and wait for the best moment to pass... Certainly not the responsability of the driver behind to park safely to let pass the guy behind:rolleyes:

Quote :I DID NOT TRY TO PUNT YOU OFF! WHY DO YOU THINK THIS? I PREFER TO GET ON THE PODIUM AND NOT TO TRY TO PUNT OFF A FXR-TANK WITH MY FZR?!

I don't know. This was just a feeling. Seeing how fast you get agressive I'm sure you wouldve been able to do such a thing.

Quote :2. Your driver called me stupid words, even. So don't overstate it. (Using ironic words)

We're like that. When we get agressed, we prefer to use some irony rather than foul words or whatever. Looks much more clean isn't it

So why do you think you are something better than us?
Quote :(You were shitty slow.. -- If I am allowed to say that)

Hey, we did 4th after starting from the pitlane. Yea we weren't that fast. But speed is so much overrated, consistance is all

Anyway, this is not the first time I get problems with Snogard, while I'm a fair and friendly guy and like to stay out of trouble... Just saying
Quote from Deutschland2007 :You should check the tracker mate We always got blue flag because we didn´t do the warm-up lap as we started from the pitlane.

Youre correct here Sorry for this, at that time was too exited to watch the tracker, you know.. :P

Still though you couldve watchout more (?) Our driver said that there was no reason for that sort of driving.

Round 5: Race Discussion
(156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG