The online racing simulator
Well it's way better than mine thats sure :P

I'll check the pics later when I'm back at home, as I'm very busy now at work as you all can see
When can we get results and championship standing update including Round 4?
#28 - CSF
Never.
Quote from scotty2888 :When can we get results and championship standing update including Round 4?

Provisional Results for Round 4: Deko thought he had uploaded them a while ago, but it turned out he hadn't. They will be uploaded very soon

Final Results for Round 4: I can't do these until I have the provisional results. I now have the provisionals, and the final results will be done within the next day or so

Championship Standings: Will be updated shortly after the final results

Apologies for the delays this round, Round 5 results will be done much quicker
Quote from CSF :Never.

Always gotta go against me dont ya? Whats the matter, affraid you'll see the truth in hte results from KY2?
Quote from scotty2888 :affraid you'll see the truth in hte results from KY2?

Yes

These results didn't take as long as usual, which must mean there's some errors in them . If you find any let me know
Couldn't find the championship standings. Were would I find them. Also noticed there is no flag by my name on the Speedo one.
You wouldn't find the championship standings because deko hasn't done them yet
Quote from scotty2888 :Also noticed there is no flag by my name on the Speedo one.

That's because you have your nationality set to English on LFSW. Spdo doesn't have an English flag.
Quote from J@tko :That's because you have your nationality set to English on LFSW. Spdo doesn't have an English flag.

FAIL BY SPDO. Cause I dont fail.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG