The online racing simulator
Quote from AEF :Dear guys,
I didn't say nothing, I said only perhaps...
I'm here only to share some edited pics with you. But seems that you are more interesting about full cracking of S2 than its screenshots!
:drummer:
It's strange... you are all (or less) S2 licensed, isn't it?! So... what do you want? Which is the problem? We are here to post only some pics, or not?

Sorry for my english...

Scawen Said:
It MUST be optimised as a racing simulator, not a screen shot generator.
Quote from AEF :It's strange... you are all (or less) S2 licensed, isn't it?! So... what do you want? Which is the problem? We are here to post only some pics, or not?

we want to see where you are getting the pictures from
Quote from Vendetta :...

I put a red line inbetween each shot. For the farthest right line, you can see it is right next to that flag. So, to set up the second shot, id move the camera so that the right side is just at the end of the flag, but a bit more right. Then, place that layer under the first one, and move it left and right until its perfectly lined up. Repeat that same kind of process as many times as you want..you can even do a 360 degree panorama

Thank you!

Here's my first try (the original is 6788*1400).
Attached images
pan3et.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :we want to see where you are getting the pictures from

I get it from my PC... :yipee: somewhere into the 1Gb RAM of it
Quote from Darkone55 :Thank you!

Here's my first try (the original is 6788*1400).

wow heh I always like pics like that
It's kind of obvious he doesnt have a S2 licence otherwise he would of shown us proof instead of hinting "am i licenced, arent i licenced ... blah blah blah BS" illepall
And a few more pics. One panorama, and 3 others.
Attached images
pan2et.jpg
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
Another try Any comments ?
Attached images
ferrariBW3.jpg
ive done this some time ago but didnt like it so i didnt post it ....but we have some panoramas here in last days, here it goes...
Attached images
aston_north_panorama.jpg
Quote from Don :ive done this some time ago but didnt like it so i didnt post it ....but we have some panoramas here in last days, here it goes...

Oeh, I love that sky. Is that sky shopped into it, or you really have that in LFS?
Alright,

I've been working on some images, I hope you like em!

RedFOX
Attached images
porche_zebra.jpg
XFGTR_Turn.jpg
FOX_Start.jpg
FOX_TV.jpg
Quote from Jimik(CZE) :Another try Any comments ?

absolutely love it
Third attempt...
Hi again,
this time I went on Blackwood to make some shots... is it a demo circuit, right!? :shhh:
So, again with motion blur, sharpped mask, and some burns on the car to increase its reflexes...
I like that FZR skin... any comments or suggests? Do you think it needs a little lens flare or not?
Thank you all :throwrose
Attached images
Aef_LFSe5.jpg
was boord today and made a 5min pic with an fxr...its not great but anywayz....
Attached images
FXR-bmw racing2.jpg
-
(Vendetta) DELETED by Vendetta
AEF there are white lines around the car and the lights ... doesnt look right
AEF why dont you prove to us that you have a license because your taking the screenshots like you said..
Quote from AEF :Hi again,
this time I went on Blackwood to make some shots... is it a demo circuit, right!? :shhh:

lol, but thats an s2 car...
Quote from VALE 46 :AEF there are white lines around the car and the lights ... doesnt look right

Yes I saw... is it so terrible? I've made a mistake in that point...
I will fix it in a next pic!

Uff... I haven't to give any prove about my S2 full cracked... at least, do I really have it? If I say yes, I will ban from here. If I say no, you will continue to ask it! It's an interminable stupid cycle! :banghead:
Sometimes there are things that it's better to not know.
Quote from AEF :Hi again,
So, again with motion blur, sharpped mask, and some burns on the car to increase its reflexes...
I like that FZR skin... any comments or suggests? Do you think it needs a little lens flare or not?
Thank you all :throwrose

ok, i used to believe you, now your just pissing me off
Quote from Jakg :ok, i used to believe you, now your just pissing me off

What is the meaning of "pissing off"? Is it a bad word to me?
It means, you are getting on his nerves.

Btw, thats an opinion, I share with him.
Quote from AEF :Hi racers,
I posted this pic also in the other thread but I think it's better to post it here!
A nice duel in South City Long with my friend FIZ!
Only radial blur, sharpped mask, cutting, smudging and somenthing else.
Thanks for comments...

I think, its better you got a buy yourself a license before posting stuff that contains S1/S2 material!

PWNAGE!

Start flaming guys, we got another one!

EDIT: NICE PIC! :O
Quote from AEF :Uff... I haven't to give any prove about my S2 full cracked... at least, do I really have it? If I say yes, I will ban from here. If I say no, you will continue to ask it! It's an interminable stupid cycle! :banghead:
Sometimes there are things that it's better to not know.

you know full well what youve done...

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG