The online racing simulator
Round 5: Qualifying
Setup as per usual, Group 1 at 1900 UTC Sunday and Friday, Group 2 at 1940 UTC Sunday and Friday.

To remind everyone what group they should be in, here's the lists:

Group 1:

Group 2:

See you there !
Attached images
Qual1Group1.png
Qual1Group2.png
Qual2Group1.png
Qual2Group2.png
Group 1 Session 1 complete. Group 2 can now join.
Thanks for ruining my lap Failipe (#14).
#4 - J@tko
Group 1 for Q1 have now done - Group 2 can now join the server
Quote from Drift King CZ :Thanks for ruining my lap Failipe (#14).

Well sorry didint wanted to do anything bad but it just happened like this
Quote from oldnavy :Well sorry didint wanted to do anything bad but it just happened like this

Why it always happens to you and not to some other guy? Yes I admit, everyone can fail, we're people, but fail so much You fail in every event and it's not just about you, all the time you involve not innocent drivers that were driving past or lapping you. Think of yourself, anything you do is failure and it's just because for your jealousy, when someone does anything "cool" you want to do that too but it looks like you don't really care about quality. Quality>quantity
eerrmmm....
#9 - pik_d
protest
quali 2 replay time 11.10

cars 19, 20
car 20 decides to stop on track on racing line ruining my hotlap.
Quote from Reflex1 :quali 2 replay time 11.10

cars 19, 20
car 20 decides to stop on track on racing line ruining my hotlap.

Car 20 slows after crossing Split 2, and stays very close to the racing line. Car 19 approaches from behind, and has to modify his line to avoid collision, and aborts the lap.

This specific situation is not yet dealt with in the rules, but the penalty for this and ergo the standard in future will be loss of fastest session lap to the blocking car. More serious blocking may result in further laps taken away or in severe cases, a start from the pitlane.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG