The online racing simulator
2010 TBOC Round 4: Protests
Lap + Timecode: 7th lap, around 14:40mins in replay
Cars Involved: 70(me) and 14
Description of events:
I was going flatout at the main straight, when 68th car overtook me and 14th car had slipstream of 68th car, we were door-to-door with 14th car and suddenly he turned towards me, which lead to spin and crash into the wall, which for me caused many positions loss, suspension damage and burning tires, while 14th was unharmed.
Lap + Timecode: 1st lap in feature race. From 0:59min in replay (Turn 3)
Cars Involved: Car 07(me) , car 8 , car 5
Description of events: Car no. 8 trying to pass me (07) , but i`m trying to block. Then looking at the steering wheel , car no. 8 steers into my side to crash me out of the way. Wreckless and unsafe driving from car 8. Then i returned after hard touch to ideal line and car 5 crashed me too , but this time i was way too agressive , so sorry M. Vegega for ruined race. Result : almost last place in race start after T3.
Quote from iFastLT :Lap + Timecode: 7th lap, around 14:40mins in replay
Description of events:
I was going flatout at the main straight, when 68th car overtook me and 14th car had slipstream of 68th car, we were door-to-door with 14th car and suddenly he turned towards me, which lead to spin and crash into the wall, which for me caused many positions loss, suspension damage and burning tires, while 14th was unharmed.

Sorry again about that, I didn't want to bump S.Moore and avoiding this helped a little contact with you + add the little lag, and that gave out this unwanted result.
Quote from iFastLT :Lap + Timecode: 7th lap, around 14:40mins in replay
Description of events:

No penalties - Racing incident: Car 14 tried to go through a gap that was just a bit too small. He clearly acknowleged Car 70, with several looks to the left just prior to the accident, and from the point of view of Car 14, it would have appeared that it was safe to move out past 68. It was only the rear quarter of Car 14 that made contact, as opposed to the whole car clattering into the side of Car 70.

The contact appears to be unintentional, and seems mostly due to a minor misjudgement in a close racing situation.

Quote from Derbis1990 :Lap + Timecode: 1st lap in feature race. From 0:59min in replay (Turn 3)
Cars Involved: Car 07(me) , car 8 , car 5
Description of events: Car no. 8 trying to pass me (07) , but i`m trying to block. Then looking at the steering wheel , car no. 8 steers into my side to crash me out of the way. Wreckless and unsafe driving from car 8. Then i returned after hard touch to ideal line and car 5 crashed me too , but this time i was way too agressive , so sorry M. Vegega for ruined race. Result : almost last place in race start after T3.

No penalties - Lag incidents: Car 8 performs an acceptable pass up the inside of Car 7, but Car 7 doesn't start to loose control until he is thrown sideways by lag.

Similarly with Car 5 - Car 5 takes the inside line to avoid the slightly slower moving Car 7, and it is only the big load of lag occuring on corner exit that causes Car 7 to spin significantly.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG