The online racing simulator
Black/White UFR from Hell
(4 posts, started )
Hi, I'm looking for an UFR skin themed around "destruction", "hell", etc. with a white base and decals/drawings on black so you can change the base colour with the color sliders and still see the black decals.

This is aimed at a team game we play which is a "sprint deathmatch", where two teams must fight to have one racer finish a 3 lap race, with everything allowed. The team that gets a finisher first is awarded one point.

We use the default UFR skin with different colours using the color-sliders. The idea is to have an agressive skin which is black and white so you can have a yellow, light red, light blue or green car with the same skin just by using the sliders.

I've tried to do some but I totally fail as an artist, mine don't look scary, which is the point

Anyone up for it? I would include the skin in a promo video I'm planning to do
Here's a mpr replay of the funniest round we have had. It's an old replay, but it's still gold. There are so many highlights that's it's hard to mention them all
Attached files
MASACRE FINAL_C.zip - 1.7 MB - 191 views
Sounds simple enough - I'll give it a go.

Any preference on numbering etc. ?
Quote from brandons48 :Sounds simple enough - I'll give it a go.

Any preference on numbering etc. ?

Not really. Usually everybody uses the same skin (at least everybody in the same team), so numbering doesn't make much sense. You can put a 666 on it And thanks!

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG