The online racing simulator
-incredible detail!
i don't know... to me it looks like the front lights are out of proportion... looks like thei are "taller" than theu should be...and that famous side scoop is missing too...
wow....return of S1 nostalgia.
HdSkin
illepall HD SKIN!
Attached images
XRT_TryHoTuningHD_1.jpg
Omg, so simple, and looks so damn good! :bounce8:
Quote from Aura :Omg, so simple, and looks so damn good! :bounce8:

hmm....

Anyway, skin looks decent, I'll do another quick render for you.

EDIT:RENDERATED!!!

@XCNuse - Shameless Plug maybe?
Attached images
BMW M3.jpg
-
(XCNuse) DELETED by XCNuse
hmm

i give him kudos for trying
Here are two of my private Drift skins. the 2nd is wip

the 1st one:

the 2nd one

hay guys! i made some improvements on my trueno skin. what do you think?

Attached images
hko_ae86_v14_01.jpg
hko_ae86_v14_02.jpg
I splashed this ugly thing together earlier today. I think I'm gonna make the turbo too, and maybe some other things like this, if you guys like it, ask me and I might post it. It's a Ford Probe, if you didn't see
Attached images
Ford Probe.JPG
Old Opel Ascona
This is my 4 hours work, i don't know, but i think it's ok.
I took few ascona photos, and then just simple editing, dont try this at home, it's so so so boooring.
I'm not one for the whole pasted on lights thing... but this looks very good Good job
Yeah! One of the best slap ons I've seen, great job, nice attentino to detail too
love the rear badging and the lights actually look quite good unlike most of these efforts.
Please use the separate car topics provided to post your skins instead of starting a new separate thread
nice, better than most real cars!
The front looks realy great.
Please go on with more cars.
Lookin really good

Anybody done similar with Audi A3 ??
Not really in to pasted lights anymore, but you've got nice quality and I respect that.
yeah, this one looks realy good
Attached images
opel-ascona.jpg
Quote from likowa :Here a XRT BMW skin

Ok, here are some pics, it looks like it could do with some work...
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Quote from Jakg :Ok, here are some pics, it looks like it could do with some work...

grrr, I specially downloaded it to see how it would look... and then I notice you posted screenies

Yea, that skin isn't that great. I'll never say one of my skins is great... But at least I put some more effort into it. Matching up the pictures, and blending colors to the background, so it all looks like it's one... Is the least you can do. And if you want to have manufacturer logo's on your car, you could at least paste them correctly!
It did gave me an idea for my next skinning attempt

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG