IFCL Broadcast
Hey UF1 lovers!

I'm Laurynas Matonis and i would like to tell something for those people,who haven't made it in pre-quali session or just are too lazy to drive in race.

WE HAVE A SOLUTION!

Me and two my colleagues - Chris Wilkinson and Oscar Hardwick will be broadcasting and commentating all the series LIVE on multiBC.

During our broadcasts,we'll have live commenterys,interviews,and,we hope, a lot of funn time spent together watching those littel monsters fighting on the track!

So see you tonight,on multiBC LIVE at 1900GMT!

http://multibc.de/html/wmpf3.html
Heyy, am i commentating on this one, or am I round 2, I forget so quickly :s
Broadcast for Round 1 has started.
Broadcast finished.What do you think?
I think I'm downloading the broadcast now, this file at multibc:

"mardi 23 février 2010 21:34 463645964 StreamIII_20100223.wmv"

If that's it I'll have a look at it tomorrow and throw some words about it. I hope you gave some screen time to my very long fight with "10# J.Bakšys" Clean racing there for the kids to learn hahaha

EDIT:

Well you gave screen time to all the times that someone pushed/bumped me off-track. I'm pissed though that the angles were bad and it was later advertised by the commentators "Mákaro is making a lot of mistakes" when acually it was people bumping me over and over again. Please if you see a car off the track and don't know how it happened just say "something happened to driver X, he's off the track", don't say that he made a mistake because it makes you look bad as a driver when it could be someone pushing you from behind.

Btw, I've seen TONS of bumping in this broadcast. I hope this is not the way it goes for the rest of the season. There's people who don't give a damn about the car in front, they just bump and bump and bump again until there's a corner and the bump leads to a spin
Mákaro : If i may just say, I didnt refer to you as making mistakes once, however did say that i thought you had got a few nudges. hope the BC was ok.
Maybe I misheard some things, my English listening skills are far for perfect
IFCL Round 2 Broadcast will start today 18.50 GMT. At multiBC Stream III
Stream canceled due to Hardware fail

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG