The online racing simulator
I haven't had time to play since release day, so if you take a 30 min noob, I'm in... Soldier name is bbman, will add the [LFS] later on...
Punkbuster asleep?
Attached images
bfbc2game-2010-03-15-18-.jpg
Holy Shizzle, look at their ranks
Quote from Xaid0n :Holy Shizzle, look at their ranks

Look at number one's KD ratio.. That's one hell of a aim-bot..
Oh yea xD lol his squad score is shite lol
I'm in love with this game. I just love it, having such good rounds today.

Just played with AxeMan0707.
Attached images
BFBC2_Win.jpg
God i hate that map...

I've been having some shite rounds recently. Oh well, still better than CoD

Anyone else noticed the Store's fixed?

@Boris +1, Worst when you're attacking. Take the 1st base, and the spawn point doesn't change O.O, then some douchebag takes the last helicopter and crashes it. :/
Quote from brandons48 :
Anyone else noticed the Store's fixed?

Yep, i'm guessing with that patch they released.. Jumped right into Nelson Bay and loved it, everyone say it's too dark, well, it's NIGHT, and this is the first time i see night look proper in a shooter.. love the break from vehicles, just infantry.. and i can't wait for a Laguna Presa Rush version, since i'm only playing Rush mode..

Here's my current stats

I got hooked on knifing, it's really satisfactory when you stab someone from behind :P
Quote from Bose321 :I'm in love with this game. I just love it, having such good rounds today.

Just played with AxeMan0707.

The Port Valdez we played was good, partly because the teams were uneven :P

Where do you find those images everyone is posting with stats?
Quote from Alex_Ward :The Port Valdez we played was good, partly because the teams were uneven :P

Where do you find those images everyone is posting with stats?

Lol yeah, but so fun. I knived someone jumped over me and tried to knive me, and I knived him. >.<

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/ For stats.
Thanks.

Not bad

I'm mainly always engineer
You in for some shooting now?
Ya!
Quote from rc10racer :Guessing some off you might be interested in this no intro folder, better then have they start up when you don't want them to.

Thanks!
Dang I need a better pc. This looks like an awesome game.

I wonder if this will hold it's popularity for as long as Bf2 did. That game is/was great!

Luckily Bf2 + forgotten hope 2 ww2 mod will keep me entertained for now
learned something new ( to me yesterday) was riding in a bradley and we got damaged so i popped out to repair it. whilst i was doing it the bloody driver decided to go for a jog and next thing an enemy jumped into a now almost fully repaired vehicle.

i was about to get some distance on him and try the launcher when i noticed the repair tool was now increasing his damage so i carried on, stopped and waited when the gun needed to cool down, and wound the vehicle "health" all the way to 0 at which point i got points for destroying it
Nice!
I wondered if that would happen, I remember in Warhawk you could damage enemy vehicles with your wrench
Guys i need your opinion:
AMD Phenom 9850 Quad core 2.5Ghz
4GBDDR2 Corsair
xTB HDD
Geforce 8800 GTS 756MB
Sound: Soundblaster X-fi extreme
Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DQ6 Gaming serie
W7 Ultimate
How would this run BF: BC2?
yes, but not maxxed out.
and with 4GB extra and an ATI 5770?
Quote from Scrabby :and with 4GB extra and an ATI 5770?

Whaa? additional 4gb? You don't need 8gb... just buy a console
Go figure

I got to dl it AGAIN

But I'll be back
Quote from Boris Lozac :Whaa? additional 4gb? You don't need 8gb... just buy a console

I don't like these sort of games on consoles

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG