The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 2- Droped
Hello,
Decision about Round 2 was made and I would like to announce it.

Round 2 won't be counted to this season.
Becasue of admins fauld by missinforming about Round 2 special rules race was totaly out of clean racing standarts. After reviewing reeplay multiple times and seeing that there was totaly mess in all the field no penalties will be given to any of drivers, but we would like to ask to drivers behave and drive cleaner in next round, otherwise we will have to take serious penalties to all drivers who will break rules.

Good luck all drivers in Westhill
#2 - Mr.46
Good choice Eim, appreciate it much
Good decision overall.

But was there a need to wait 12 days to make it?
#4 - Mr.46
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good decision overall.

But was there a need to wait 12 days to make it?

Nah, it's not bad after all. It takes time for people to think of these things.
Imo just the easy way out for the admins, the idiots get away with everything this way. Good luck next round...
Good decsison, im afraid that westhill will be my last race, summer time kills everything
Quote from ChristijaNL :Imo just the easy way out for the admins, the idiots get away with everything this way. Good luck next round...

That's a good point, yea. Just realised this:

Quote from oldnavy : After reviewing reeplay multiple times and seeing that there was totaly mess in all the field no penalties will be given to any of drivers

I'm seriously thinking of withdrawing from this league now. I've had enough of getting wrecked, insulted, or whatever.

The idiots have had their chance already. Why don't you tell them to get back home once for all, seriously...

I(aswell as a lot of other competitors) took my time for raising reports about things I thought I'd never see in any official event of some sort, and now the admins just can't be bothered to investigate those given incidents?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Best decision
Thanks eim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG