The 2010 Kyoto 250 - LIVE on MultiBC
(25 posts, started )
It's that time of year again folks. It's time again for The Great LFS Race, and we'll be following all the action from the first wave of the green to the checkered flag at the finish, courtesy of MultiBC. Chris 'Hindhaugh' Wilkinson will be joined by all sorts of creature, including Michael 'Burger Boy!' Passingham and Thilo 'Potato' Falkenberg, everyones screaming abilities ready to be put to the test.

With CoRe Racing's Kenneth O'Keefe lining up on the front row with his close friend Shayne Sheppard beside him, and 28 of the best stock car racers LFS has to offer packing up behind them, we are guaranteed thrills, spills, speed and a mass of excitement.

So get yourself a refreshing beverage, maybe a snack treat (I personally would recommend crisps, perhaps chocolate if you like that kind of thing), get sitting comfortably and come join us as we set away at 3:50pm GMT! (4:50pm CET - 5:50pm EET - 11:50am EDT)

ON DEMAND

You can follow the racing from:
MultiBC Stream II
LFS Remote
spdo Database
NDR IRC
NDR Website

New Dimension Racing utilize the services of:
500 Servers
multiBC
I will be watching, beside im not oval fan, but this is going to be great!
#3 - Hahmo
Good luck sean & others..
Meh. Clash with 12h of Sebring.

I'll watch both forth and backwards.
Sure you can miss a couple of hours of one Hindhaugh for the other...
Hasn't started yet.
Quote from Kid222 :Also with iRacing 2h Sebring event. :|
I had to wave goodbye to my world tour event for this.

OT: Stream of 12h here: http://www.garthytv.com/flust-2.php Just started.

As far as I'm aware, our event was scheduled before iRacings. And since I'm not an iRacing member, I can't look at when they're running these events because they're a bunch of elitiists who don't show the full gamut of their sim.
On air!
If you tune in now, you can still catch every single racing lap.
Hellz yea. Naice crash on the green flag.
Hush chebbi!
Too bad Lims
Quote from z-ro 8 :...

+1

I would like to apologize for that big one. That was completely my fault just got too hot in T3 with the wind. Tried to stay off the #102 but a small clip send me around.

Pitted at lap 30. Changed tires, filled up with fuel and was good to go all the way. Then T3 again, but a concept car got loose and collected me and threw me off...

Had a car that really worked for me too this year
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Quote from lizardfolk :+1

I would like to apologize for that big one. That was completely my fault just got too hot in T3 with the wind. Tried to stay off the #102 but a small clip send me around.

Pitted at lap 30. Changed tires, filled up with fuel and was good to go all the way. Then T3 again, but a concept car got loose and collected me and threw me off...

Had a car that really worked for me too this year

You shouldn't be allowed to race next year, just because of that statement.

The wind was 2mph, learn to drive.
gratz phil
Owwww... yes, i pulled over then ran to the toilet, kyoto 250 + tummy bug - fail, sorry guys :/
Quote from oscarhardwick :Owwww... yes, i pulled over then ran to the toilet, kyoto 250 + tummy bug - fail, sorry guys :/

xD

We were thinking whit Eimantas, why did you leave
Quote from PMD9409 :You shouldn't be allowed to race next year, just because of that statement.

The wind was 2mph, learn to drive.

What I meant by that was the way the wind was set up it was possible to just floor it through T3 (which a lot of ppl didnt realize early in the race). It's how I was able to keep catching the draft packs throughout the first 30 laps and go from 20th up to 7th. So because of that, I thought I was able to do the same thing going low and I basically just floored it and expected the be able to make the turn. The problem was my tires were already too hot and the T3 kink just basically shot me up the track. Yeh, being around ovals for so long I probably should have known better than to do a Sato move. But I just decided anyways as I wanted to be up as high as possible as early as possible. The incident wasnt a race breaker for me. In fact that pile up actually help me get into a better position strategy wise (had there been not as many cautions).

The second incident is what threw me out, and I will stand by my statement that the second caution wasnt my fault

Elliot didnt do anything wrong, if he was a bit higher it would have been fine. But he wasnt and it was my fault for out driving myself in T3.

I've already accepted that the accident was my fault. Wasnt saying it was because of the wind or because of anything else so there's no need to get defensive about my statement
Shall we have the link to the stream download?

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG