The online racing simulator
Track for 2nd Test Race - GT3
Might aswell just start this... vote for you fav track..
AU1 with Top Gear test track
Track for Test Race # 8: KY3R
C'mon... He's at least trying.
Well before I vote on another track. I really would like to see what kind of changes Mustang is going to do first. Like get some Exp. people to help him out, or go review some old IGTC, GTAL, races and learn some stuff. I think you need to learn how to walk first, before you start to run and have another test race right off the bat. Go study some old replays, ask a bunch of questions to other experienced admins in the LFS community before you jump right back into another test race.
Errr... If you're actually willing to have another test race, do it at least on a track you will use during the regular season(preferabily a long and wide one), so we don't waste too much time during practicing.

But as Dave said anyway, another test-race would be absolutely useless if you don't at least try to see what mistakes you've done and what you could do to fix them.
why not the same track as test 1 ?
going to make reforms tommorrow, need a break then i can look at what ive done wrong
-
(xtraction) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(CSF) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
Im just going to throw something out there, but why not keep running these "test events" until you get the formula perfect for a short endurance league. Before attempting a entire league?
If you cant get the admining and smooth movements of a event, before you start a league, then there wont be anyone competing at the end of it.
Also Aston Nat for the next test race, fairly straight foward track, and will give you a chance to work your "Track Cutting" control skills.
Best one is KY2 or WE2
Aston GT
What you all must understand, (at least from my point of view) the drivers had a lot to do with the whole race going completely wrong... almost half the field didnt know the safteycar procedures,

In my opinion, the admins acted very well, but the drivers need to open up wiki, and start reading about this type.

As a test track, we need a track that will cause lots of accidents so we can practice safetycar laps, a lot
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by Mustangman759
Bl2
ky3r
Quote from Razvan :What you all must understand, (at least from my point of view) the drivers had a lot to do with the whole race going completely wrong... almost half the field didnt know the safteycar procedures,

In my opinion, the admins acted very well, but the drivers need to open up wiki, and start reading about this type.

As a test track, we need a track that will cause lots of accidents so we can practice safetycar laps, a lot

I'm sorry what? :doh:

Most of the drivers in the field were experienced with GTAL, iTCC, or IGTC running time. 90% of that grid knew the procedures. The fact the Saftey Car half span several times, Rescue Cars driving round the track on the grass in Green Flag conditions to get to a pen that was so easy to be collected in. Not flying the green until 3/4 down the pit straight. Missing the leaders and then telling them to 'stop in the track'! It was an atrocious showing from the admin team and they know it.

I know this will be deleted soon so look before the little sods wake up.
Hmm.. I don't think withdrawing from this league is a good idea, it just needs some major refinements, and use of some common sense. I think Tim's idea of having a few non-championship events is a good one, so it can sort out your niggles and mishaps in your administration abilities. Good luck!
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm sorry what? :doh:

Most of the drivers in the field were experienced with GTAL, iTCC, or IGTC running time. 90% of that grid knew the procedures. The fact the Saftey Car half span several times, Rescue Cars driving round the track on the grass in Green Flag conditions to get to a pen that was so easy to be collected in. Not flying the green until 3/4 down the pit straight. Missing the leaders and then telling them to 'stop in the track'! It was an atrocious showing from the admin team and they know it.

I know this will be deleted soon so look before the little sods wake up.

all comments help so "Not flying the green until 3/4 down the pit straight"
ill take into account and the other things
thanks to rest for comments aswell.
ok guys test event will be in a few weeks schedule will be postponed and i will get my part done for you guys
Do the admin use ts or vent for comunication? I don't see how you can screw up the safety car or drivers mess up behind it aswell.

I have not seen the replay of the race yet but I will be doing after the reports I have seen on here, can someone upload the replay of when the safety car and push car was used plz.

I should be doing the next test race if there is one to see how well the admins handle certain situations, if you need help on the admining I could help or give you some advice.
-
(wildfire083) DELETED by wildfire083
Make the RCM message-text a bit more clear, I got a text saying "Caution! Slow down" on my screen on lap 2 when all cars were running without problems (hence the reason why I passed) cos I didn't get that SC was out.

EDIT: And why was the SC even pulled out for that spin on lap2?
Quote from rc10racer :Do the admin use ts or vent for comunication? I don't see how you can screw up the safety car or drivers mess up behind it aswell.

I have not seen the replay of the race yet but I will be doing after the reports I have seen on here, can someone upload the replay of when the safety car and push car was used plz.

I should be doing the next test race if there is one to see how well the admins handle certain situations, if you need help on the admining I could help or give you some advice.

Replay: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1395249#post1395249

Well the race started with 3 people with the admin password on the server, 2 were racing one of whom timed out, and the main admin was driving the SC, while there was another member of the team who doesn't have a mic.

The final (phantom SC) was at like 1:38, where the rescue car situated at the chicane decided to come out on track missing the leaders, then the FZ5 drove off the track at T1 and also missed the leaders. They were then told to stop at the s/f but not told to go as the whole field appeared...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Make the RCM message-text a bit more clear, I got a text saying "Caution! Slow down" on my screen on lap 2 when all cars were running without problems (hence the reason why I passed) cos I didn't get that SC was out.

EDIT: And why was the SC even pulled out for that spin on lap2?

i thought the wreck was going to be worse than it was and after i called yellow so was already to late.
FE6r? Great with GTR's
Will this be this week?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG