The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 250: Rules
You may view the rules (and download a pdf version) at our website.

Here is the link. 20 pages long this year (well, 18.2 of actual rules text.... 0.8 of whitespace, and 1 cover page :razz

You may also go to newdimensionracing.com and find it under the Kyoto 250 menu.

As per usual, we reserve the right to modify this document as we see fit. Not all things are set in stone.

Regards,
New Dimension Racing
Just two curious questions.
Does driving side matter? Like LHD or RHD?
And when do the practice sessions start?
Quote from AstroBoy :Just two curious questions.
Does driving side matter? Like LHD or RHD?
And when do the practice sessions start?

I don't think it's in the rules, but LHD is obviously faster at an oval?
IIRC driving backwards isn't forbidden either
Is ABS allowed or not?
... well ABS is so much of a use in Oval racing... if you're good you're stopping under yellow and the rest of the race you're working with the throttle...
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Page 2, II.1.c -> Should the 2009 not be 2010 ?

Q about the Free Pass system: the one getting the free pass can move along and unlap himself once, but when the pit lanes opens during the caution this racer must pit ? (IX. 2.b ?)

Also, I have a problem which I can not fix with Ventrilo. Is it okay if I am in contact with my teammate (Kid) through TeamSpeak and that he is on Ventrilo ?
Yes, but with NDR fail is mandatory.
Question on Page 18-->XV Communication-->1a

"Minimal chat is allowed in Ventrilo during Race sessions. No talking is permitted in Ventrilo during qualification."

Does this also apply to team private channels?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Question on Page 18-->XV Communication-->1a

"Minimal chat is allowed in Ventrilo during Race sessions. No talking is permitted in Ventrilo during qualification."

Does this also apply to team private channels?

Applies only to the main events channel. Teams may agree to either remain silent or still talk.
Rules updated to fully confirm no racing to line on final lap and a few typos fixed mostly. Also added a bit about what to do if caution comes out while you're entering pits on apron. Give it another skim over before race starts to refresh on the raceday and pitlane rules.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG