The online racing simulator
LFS steering wheel + hands animation rotation degrees...
OK, so I just got my G25 (great, btw) and I'd like to know what should I set the rotation degrees in the drivers to? As I can see, the game's wheel+hands animation doesn't have 900 degrees but less. But how much? I'd like to get my wheel and the virtual wheel in sync.
#2 - Davo
Different cars rotate different amounts. The road cars rotate 720. The GTRS 540, single seaters 450, BF1 400 and MRT 270. Soo you'd have to adjust the degrees in the profiler and in game depending on which car you drive. Personally I use 270 all around.
For the immersion factor, remove the silly wheel and driver's hand animation, set your FOV up to around 50-60 degrees, and set your monitor up directly behind your wheel controller. Get a chunk of OSB or plywood and raise and angle your pedals a bit with a platform. Attach a 2x4 to the front and a 2x6 or 2x8 board to the back of the plywood for the angle. Then your view and feeling in the feet will match better to real life looking directly out the front of the windshield. Your "car" will be comprised of your office chair, the angled pedals, the wheel controller, the space between the wheel and monitor is the dashboard area, and finally, just enough of the gauges are displayed and your FOV will give a more proper perspective of what you would really see (ie. the view isn't stretched unproportionately out in front of you.) Learn to use the view left/right buttons and use them frequently as you won't be able to see your side mirrors anymore.

That is my "cheap cockpit" solution sitting down at office equipment and racing.
Bump!!
I saw that movie some time ago:http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=-XgQm_fITok
In that movie guy is having G25 set to 900 degress and in LFS that is synchronized, how it can be done??

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand me a bit.
Quote from gacek1 :Bump!!
In that movie guy is having G25 set to 900 degress and in LFS that is synchronized, how it can be done??

It can't. The real wheel might have the rotation of 900*, but ingame animation is rotating 720*, RL wheel rotates more than ingame one.
-
(gacek1) DELETED by gacek1
-
(gacek1) DELETED by gacek1
Quote from gacek1 :Bump!!

Click Options>View>and you find it..
Press>Options>View and you find it...
Quote from DKPowers :OK, so I just got my G25 (great, btw) and I'd like to know what should I set the rotation degrees in the drivers to? As I can see, the game's wheel+hands animation doesn't have 900 degrees but less. But how much? I'd like to get my wheel and the virtual wheel in sync.

Press>Options>View and you find it..............
#8 - dadge
and the award for longest time between double posts goes to..................

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG