The online racing simulator
Helping with dedi?
(29 posts, started )
Helping with dedi?
Interested me eating can set the scoring in the Dedi server and create a multi-class for cars that can drive only with a certain number of points is what made the IHR as a server and how to do this and how do I create a folder in which the ban will be in All players are banana, or if at all can make it as CTRA servers to odma from the server can send a link to a page with a replay and player to anyone who has committed an offense, and only this for now to make me change the path for example, completing all 15 races, or 2 hours ... thanks a lot
full airio should do that. but if you want bans to be persistent across servers without insim, all you need to do is use the same dedi directory, and use separate server.cfg files.
Quote from bunder9999 :full airio should do that. but if you want bans to be persistent across servers without insim, all you need to do is use the same dedi directory, and use separate server.cfg files.

how the hell did you dechiper that paragraph?
I spread that can be downloaded from their site interested me how can I make a server that is more for the car class but each class should be a certain number of points one type of server to IHR after each race gets a certain number of points for example 1 to obtain 10 second 8 and so expensive to Class 2 where you can drive FXO, RB4, XRT .... and then comes the 3rd class ...
Quote from DU-racer :I spread that can be downloaded from their site interested me how can I make a server that is more for the car class but each class should be a certain number of points one type of server to IHR after each race gets a certain number of points for example 1 to obtain 10 second 8 and so expensive to Class 2 where you can drive FXO, RB4, XRT .... and then comes the 3rd class ...

the free version won't do multiclass racing, you'd have to get the full version.

Quote from z-ro 8 :how the hell did you dechiper that paragraph?

i've seen worse.
Google translator sry.I need to buy it or what?
Quote from DU-racer :I need to buy it or what?

if you want ranked multi-class racing on the same server, yeah.
What if I want to do something like CTRA to make 3 server on 1server you earn points to have possibility to join on 2nd server is that possible?
I think so, but you would still need the full version, unless you can come up with a way to check the driver points, enable access on the next-tier server and reload the airio configuration.
where can I buy the full airio and how much is that cost?
I download Airio from here???
Grab it from their website, I only linked the forum thread for reference and support.
I grab it from that website but where can I buy the Airio?
You'd have to ask "EQ Worry", I'm unsure as to how you buy it.
It's all on the site.
Quote :To get both FULL and PROS version a sufficient donation to support further Airio development is required.

So read up on how and how much to donate, and get FULL Airio.
thank you but can I donate without CC?
Quote from DU-racer :thank you but can I donate without CC?

paypal can use bank accounts instead of credit cards.
Can I made 3 servers without buying anything and when you earn enought points on 1server you can go on 2nd server and when you earn enought points on 2nd server you can go on 3rd server?
Quote from bunder9999 :I think so, but you would still need the full version, unless you can come up with a way to check the driver points, enable access on the next-tier server and reload the airio configuration.

ok how can I set on my dedi all track after 10 races on one track to go another?
The Airio.srv.txt file is heavily documented, it will tell you how to do it.
I found that but can somebody show me example how correctly that must be set

like this?
# Track rotation scheme happening on every display of race end screen.
# Number of races after which to rotate tracks by ending race - integer
# "track[|laps/-mins[|car+car+]] > track..." in the scheme - string
# Instead of laps, minutes can be set as a negative value, the race is
# then for specified number of minutes plus one lap for the leader.
# Track name may be followed by underscore and layout name.
RotateRaces=
RotateTracks=7/XFG+XRG>BL1-7/XFG+XRG>BL1R
[QUOTE=DU-racer;1392995]I found that but can somebody show me example how correctly that must be set

like this?
# Track rotation scheme happening on every display of race end screen.
# Number of races after which to rotate tracks by ending race - integer
# "track[|laps/-mins[|car+car+]] > track..." in the scheme - string
# Instead of laps, minutes can be set as a negative value, the race is
# then for specified number of minutes plus one lap for the leader.
# Track name may be followed by underscore and layout name.
RotateRaces=5
RotateTracks=O6|5|UFR>BL2R|5|UFR>KY2R|5|UFR

this up is it correcty because it is not working ok?
Possibly because O6 is an unknown track.

I think its SO6

Helping with dedi?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG