2. RevengeR, B.Perei, HUN
Team Name: NordicUK GT2
Desired car: LX4
Drivers:
oscarhardwick, O.Hardwick, England
arox123, J.Teien, Norway
Quote from jrd.racer :Connect Timed Out

I had the same problem today!

On another note, looking forward to this race next Saturday should be a blast!
Apparently, the server is rejecting... connections, some noob (me) forgot to setup some port forwarding... im sorry for the issues, im rezolving it as we speak.

Dont worry, Competition server will be hosted somewhere else, and should be no problem.
Ok boys and girls, sign-up is closed... Here are the enlisted teams.

-GT1

#01 Concept Racing

#02 My3id Gaming GT1 no1

#03 My3id Gaming GT1 no2

#04 GTS Motorsport GT1

#05 SonicRealms Racing GT1

-GT2

#21 GTS Motorsport GT2 no1

#22 [AC] Racing Team

#23 GTS Motorsport GT2 no2

#24 SonicRealms Racing GT2

#25 Speedsims Racing

#26 nFinity eSports Racing

#27 NordicUK GT2

Still waiting:

#xx Lublin Racing Team

As a remark... For both qualification and race drivers are required to arrange their name in the folowing format:

(Team Number) - (Driver Name) = 04 - R.Radu

All written in white.

See you friday on the server for qualification.
Looking good so far! Is the server gonna have LFS-Remote enabled?
We will make it so.
-
(Gabriel B.) DELETED by Gabriel B.
#34 - troy
I hope I'm still allowed to change our driver lineup, fuse sadly has no time to join the race since he is covered in work/uni stuff right now, I would like to add zapphord as a driver if that is possible?

And if I'm typing already: do both drivers need to set a quali lap? I saw that both will be able to drive in the qualifying but is only the fastest time counted or do you take the average time?
Yes you can modify the line-up as you wish up until the qualify.

The fastest lap will be used to make the final grid, so both drivers can qual, but only the fastest lap will be used.

Also one more thing,

I must have been drunk when i posted earlier... about the name format...

GT1/LX6 will have the number in RED, and GT2/LX4 will have the number in blue,

that way to separate the classes... im sorry if it seems similar to other leagues, but im at a lack of creativity now
Hello drivers,

PM Has been sent to all participating drivers.

Qualifications start at: 18:00 UTC on 26 March

Race starts at: 12:00 UTC on 27 March

As far as qualification goes, more drivers of the same team are allowed on the server, but only 1 car per team is allowed on track. At the end of the qualification the fastest lap of the team will be used to set final grid.

Chatting will not be allowed during the event, both qualification and race. In qualification chatting will be penalised with -1 second off the fastest time, while in the race a Drivethrough will be issued.

Race marshalls will advise when chatting is allowed, and when it is not allowed.

Please enter the server using the correct name format:

(number) - (name) example: 19 - R. Radu

The race number should be in the color of your class, GT1 = Red / GT2 = Blue

The rest of the characters must be written in white.

The race:

Race start procedure will be as follows: 1 warm-up lap behind pace car, in single file, before final hairpin, cars will align in double file (based on their original starting position) pace car will exit the track via pitlane, at which point marshalls will signal green flag, and race is on.
Important information to all teams:

Please make sure that, the drivers you enlisted here within the forum, are the drivers who will be participating in the event.

If any driver who is not enlisted here tries to enter the server/track... he will not be permited by the tracker.

Also please try and finalise your line-up by quali start.
It's very unlikely that My3id Gaming #2 will participate unfortunately, at least in qualifying. Other things have gotten in the way and there isn't enough interest from other teams and drivers to make it worthwhile for now.

Personally I love these cars, when the new patch comes out I'd be all over an event like this so I hope the organiser(s) don't lose heart!
Qualification over: attached you will find results.

Poor representation from the LX6 teams

Registration is open if anyone else wants to join for tomorow.

Also if tomorow we get a poor LX6 presence, the current LX6 teams that participated in the qual may race in LX4 but they would have to start at the back of the grid.
Attached images
QUAL RESULTS.jpg
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Could you please put a link up for LFS remote?
You beat me to it....

Well here it is, link to LFS Remote : http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/

Though i dont know how to link it directly to the GTS Motorsport Competition server

And here is a link to the tracker: http://78.111.71.32/BurnoutCrew/DoP/

Many thanks to the guys from Burnout Crew, for their help with the tracker... especially KlausAdam
If you have any protests, please post here,

Your team number:
Lap:
Place of incident:
Short description of the cars invovled:
The tracker acually gets no connection to the GTS-Server. Maybe the InSim-Port changed?
Adam, PM sent to you, about what we did.. etc etc.
I think you should rethink the starting procedure, cause a flying lap with a pace car and a green light is a bit different. After pace car is gone, pole sitter controls the field, and accelerates when he wants. Also no overtaking until the start/finish line. Just like a standard flying start.

Personally I don't really like multiclass racing since it kinda splits the grid in half. Like let's say you have 30 cars on the grid, 15 GT1 and 15 GT2. In this case you cant really compete with 30, but with 15 cars. Less cars to compete with means less action. The LX4 could provide excellent battles since it's not that hard to drive, but can be kind of challenging.
Fantastic race! Thanks for making it possible GTS fellas and all the drivers
#47 - troy
Could've been a very close race for the top3, shame we had to start at the back, never managed to close the gap to the guys up there. (no practice in the lx4 didn't help either) Shame it's such a hard task to get people to drive the lx's, even though it provides some of the closest and best racing in lfs in my humble opinion.

I hope you still got the energy to come up with a league like this, I would surely try to join if it fits in my schedule.
Fantastic race today.

Great job GTS Motorsports for putting together a great test race, we had some fights out on the track today, and everyone raced/battled cleanly will be looking forward to doing a series in this car real soon!!

Dave
SpeedSims Racing
Let's us know when you decide to do a series!!
Nice race! I must say i love the close battles these cars offer to guys like me!
Good job to the LX6 guys, they managed to get a good position, even though they started at the back of the grid (well, if we don't mind the time out one of them had).

Oh, and if anyone of you managed to get a full replay, could you please share it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG