The online racing simulator
Your View?
(11 posts, closed, started )
Your View?
On close racing, or people that dominate from start to finish?

imo:

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.
Right-o.#

Reported.
I'd like opinions please, no trolls....
Quote from yalpllitsi :I'd like opinions please, no trolls....

What should we say? There isn't actually a question to answer...
Blocked by the fat man in front.

Hate it when you get settled in a cinema and just before the movie starts........blam. Jimmy-25-bellies sits in front of you with his extra large popcorn drenched in butter/toffee and anything that he could find. his 10 packs of M&M's and the ironic bottle of diet coke because he's looking after his figure.

And to make matters worse, if you were to try and move, it's you who looks like a crazy person or an insensitive jerk.
this is why we can't have nice things
#7 - JJ72
Gimme all ur postcountz!

Seems like all ur threads are spam until u own a S2 account, just sayn.
Quote from hazaky :Gimme all ur postcountz!

Seems like all ur threads are spam until u own a S2 account, just sayn.

Check his posts. He gave a +1 to himself...
#10 - STF
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Blocked by the fat man in front.

Hate it when you get settled in a cinema and just before the movie starts........blam. Jimmy-25-bellies sits in front of you with his extra large popcorn drenched in butter/toffee and anything that he could find. his 10 packs of M&M's and the ironic bottle of diet coke because he's looking after his figure.

Hey i know that guy!. i think its me! (except the ironic diet coke!)

TIP: stay away from the isle seats, any self respecting fat bloke will sit near the aisle so he gets some extra arm room .

OR some like to go right to the middle so people dont keep passing him and making him stand up / wiggle so they can get past.

Hope that helps

BUT thats not what im here for. im here to press a button. have fun all
This thread is closed

Your View?
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG