The online racing simulator
Qualifying Protests Thread
Submit protests here. Following format ONLY. Discussions will be DELETED, not moved.

Session (Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2)
Lap and Timecode
Cars involved
Brief description.

Protests due within 24 hours of conclusion of THAT session.
Session Race 1
Lap and Timecode Lap 12, Timecode: 15:20
Cars involved #555 #43 and others
Brief description. #43 loses control after trying to bumpbraft causing a big crash, forcing me to retire.
Session Race 1
Lap and Timecode Lap 40, Timecode: ~46.30
Cars involved #03 - #88 - #96 - #16 and many more
Brief description. Car #88 Takes car #03 Racing line, even though #03 as wide as possible and theres more than plenty of space for #88 inside of track available to use, thus causing massive crashes and damage for alot of people, for example forcing #16 to DNF.
Session Race 2
Lap and Timecode:Lap 3, 5:20-5:27
Cars involved: 143, 24
Brief description.
24 and 143 make contact in pits causing 24 to miss stall, 143 hits 24 again on exit which could have been avoided 24 loses much time.
Session Race 2
Lap and Timecode:Lap48,52:04
Cars involved: 59, 24
Brief description.
Car 59 slides up into 24 causing him to lose positions and possible 12th placce.
-
(XmaX) DELETED by XmaX
-
(nathan246) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant now.
-
(XmaX) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant now.
-
(J@tko) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant now.
-
(XmaX) DELETED by XmaX : Again wrong... Sorry
-
(J@tko) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant now.
-
(XmaX) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant now.
#6 - XmaX
Now should be defenitly all right:

Session: Race 1
Lap and Timecode: 17, ~23:20min.
Cars involved: #25, #74, #182
Brief description: While I (#182) was hanging in the wall car #25 pushed car #74 in the left back and then #74 spins into the wall and I hit him hard. Something gone wrong between #25 and #19 before the spin.

2. Same Session:
Lap and Timecode: 20, ~28min
Cars involved: #19, #182, #74…
Brief description: The queue in front of car slowed down, #74 braked too late and hit the car in front of him. I braked too but I didn’t hit anyone. Car #19 braked too late as well and smashed my back
3.) Agree to the Protest from EliteAti
Session (Qualifying Race 2)
Lap and Timecode : Lap 32, Timecode 31.05 min.
Cars involved : 41 me - #92 #86
Brief description : Waiting for your comments, I lost my position, was bad for me
For reference, protests are due on the following schedule. Remember you are given 24 hours after session completion. All times in UTC.

Qualifying due by 15:55
Race 1 due by 17:38
Race 2 due by 18:58.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Session Race 1
Lap and Timecode Lap 12, Timecode: 15:20
Cars involved #555 #43 and others
Brief description. #43 loses control after trying to bumpbraft causing a big crash, forcing me to retire.

Car 43 bumpdrafts with Car 7 exiting turn 2, a bit of lag gets involved sending car 43 spinning. Car 43 fails to hold brakes, and slides back up track, leaving car 555 and other nowhere to go.

Car 43 issued a post-race stop-go penalty equivalent of 45 seconds for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from EliteAti :Session Race 1
Lap and Timecode Lap 40, Timecode: ~46.30
Cars involved #03 - #88 - #96 - #16 and many more
Brief description. Car #88 Takes car #03 Racing line, even though #03 as wide as possible and theres more than plenty of space for #88 inside of track available to use, thus causing massive crashes and damage for alot of people, for example forcing #16 to DNF.

Car 88 and 50 have contact between Turns 1 and 2, and 88 looks left to see if the car is still there. As posted in a reply in the session discussion thread, he may have thought that the car could have been in a blind spot. Car 03 looks left, but turns down as well. Car 88 did have more room, but chose not to take it. Car03 turns down with 88 still in the path. Both drivers' actions contributed equally to this incident, call it a racing incident.

Quote from XmaX :Now should be defenitly all right:

Session: Race 1
Lap and Timecode: 17, ~23:20min.
Cars involved: #25, #74, #182
Brief description: While I (#182) was hanging in the wall car #25 pushed car #74 in the left back and then #74 spins into the wall and I hit him hard. Something gone wrong between #25 and #19 before the spin.

Car 25 gets loose entering T3, and catches it. Car 19 goes for the gap introduced. Car 25 slides up track, was not turning much for the bend. Car 25 into 19, and loses control, car snaps to the outside into 74 with nowhere to go. Car 182 is already in the wall, slow, brakes a bit late but there would likely have been collision anyway. Car 25 at fault for the whole chain, but he was blackflagged anyway so there we go...no penalties additionally needed.

Quote from XmaX :2. Same Session:
Lap and Timecode: 20, ~28min
Cars involved: #19, #182, #74…
Brief description: The queue in front of car slowed down, #74 braked too late and hit the car in front of him. I braked too but I didn’t hit anyone. Car #19 braked too late as well and smashed my back
3.) Agree to the Protest from EliteAti

Car 17 brakes a bit to stop from punting Car 43 "up the chuff", #74 brakes fully, stacking things up, and 19 brakes in about as much time as you'd expect a human to react to the crunch in. No penalty.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session Race 2
Lap and Timecode:Lap 3, 5:20-5:27
Cars involved: 143, 24
Brief description.
24 and 143 make contact in pits causing 24 to miss stall, 143 hits 24 again on exit which could have been avoided 24 loses much time.

Car 143 makes stop, exits box, doesn't look to right and collides with #24. Starts to accelerate again, hits 24 again spinning him. Post-race drive through equivalent to Car 143.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Session Race 2
Lap and Timecode:Lap48,52:04
Cars involved: 59, 24
Brief description.
Car 59 slides up into 24 causing him to lose positions and possible 12th placce.

Car 59 slides and brushes Car 24, made worse by a touch of lag. Racing incident.

Quote from TReeArms :Session (Qualifying Race 2)
Lap and Timecode : Lap 32, Timecode 31.05 min.
Cars involved : 41 me - #92 #86
Brief description : Waiting for your comments, I lost my position, was bad for me

41 turns for mostly normal racing line 92 with only the apron to go to...door to door contact, a smidge of lag sends the spin in, 41 slides up hill and tags 86. 30 tapped, 33 has no where to go. Warning to all cars involved in start to leave more space and look left/right.
Don't forget you have 36 hours from the time when the official results were published to submit an appeal to the protest decisions or to the results. The sporting code indicates that appeals should be sent to an email address, but I haven't created that account yet so you may either post the appeal here or PM it to me prior to 14:54 UTC on Wednesday to be heard. If no appeals are received by that time, all Kyoto 250 Qualifying Day results will be unchangeable.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG