The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :because it cant,i would miss every round

Why? You can just be managing the race from your work, I have to stay up ate every Friday night to drive this. I agree with Saidl, races should start 18-19 PM.
Sadly at that time im at school...
Quote from Mustangman759 :Sadly at that time im at school...

Then change the 5 hour race to are saturday/sunday I know there are several leagues saturday and sunday, but it has to be possible to find a "free" saturday/sunday
all races after i get out of school can be moved the first 3 races i believe that is 3-4 races including the 5 hour which will be moved because i just realised that its my sister birthday that day lol...
now moved to August 13, 2010
Guys I think his descision for fridays is good... not sure why all of you want other days when other leagues run on those days.
Make driver swaps optional in the smaller 2h races... It's an useless rule imo
Quote from Bmxtwins :Guys I think his descision for fridays is good... not sure why all of you want other days when other leagues run on those days.

Believe it or not.. But we have other things to do at Friday nights
I don't get it. Races at Friday night (here 1am), could be swapped for Saturday really good and could start at 18 - 19 UTC.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I guess the final 5h race won't start at 9 PM UTC... Pretty unfair to Europeans which would finish at around 2-3 AM or so.

Be Australian then come commenting about unfair times, you have it alot easier then you know.
For one series its not going to kill you.
Guys, I don't bother much with the dates, honestly, but I think you should stop changing them after the start of the season, seriously. If you have any changes to do, make them now and fast.

Also, you have to stay on the fact that making everyone happy with them is impossible, this is why you shouldn't pay too much attention if 4-5 guys complain about them. No one knows the silent mass' opinion.
yea, FYI to 46 i race at that time in another league in another sim...
Quote from nikopdr :Make driver swaps optional in the smaller 2h races... It's an useless rule imo

then it wouldnt be team enduro... you can race 1 driver 65% of the race so i dont see where thatl slow you down your gonna have to pit sometime in the race...
simple fact is some leagues are convenient for some and inconvenient for others.
there are plenty of leagues that people in north/south america have to miss out on because they start at 18:00 UTC.
if you can do it, great. if not, well it is what it is.
if the organizers make a schedule it's usually centered around when is best for them, really no sense in complaining.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :simple fact is some leagues are convenient for some and inconvenient for others.
there are plenty of leagues that people in north/south america have to miss out on because they start at 18:00 UTC.
if you can do it, great. if not, well it is what it is.
if the organizers make a schedule it's usually centered around when is best for them, really no sense in complaining.....

If you're bored and looking a server to practice for GT3 CUP and have fun clean racing join us on megateamracers-race server
hi, we also have just setup our private server which can also be used for practice!
thanks for putting this out their for others aswell mega team.
hey guys great news we will probably have stream up for the test race!
Why?
why not?everyone has been asking for it and if we will be able to get it working so why not?
i cannot guaruntee but i will try
It's a test race. And if the last one is anything to go by, you should be ashamed to broadcast this series until everything is fixed.
I said i would tyr and probably get it up no guaruntees as admining the series is alot more important now mike id prefer you to practice if you are participating for the event or confirm atleast for it if you are not confirming and are withdrawing PM me...
To be honest I and others have had better things to worry about than a test race, like GTAL for example so we didn't fail in the race, unlike some. Also making sure you have the correct time advertised unlike last test race where you started an hour earlier than planned, then perhaps I will decide whether we're racing or not (and given its the same track as GTAL shouldnt need any practice). But serious question, would you be really enthusiastic about taking part in the next test race if you had driven or watched the fail that happened last time?
Good decision guys, honestly. Having 2 guys running a stream is way more productive than having 2 admins cruising with their RB4 on track

Quote from boothy :To be honest I and others have had better things to worry about than a test race, like GTAL for example so we didn't fail in the race, unlike some. Also making sure you have the correct time advertised unlike last test race where you started an hour earlier than planned, then perhaps I will decide whether we're racing or not (and given its the same track as GTAL shouldnt need any practice). But serious question, would you be really enthusiastic about taking part in the next test race if you had driven or watched the fail that happened last time?

Actualy it did start on time, 3:30 EST USA TIME! Instead of having it i should have postponed it we had difficulties with main host and i was stupid enough not to post pone it. This time were prepared 100%
btw done the new website http://gt3tcc.500servers.net/ i need input guys
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good decision guys, honestly. Having 2 guys running a stream is way more productive than having 2 admins cruising with their RB4 on track

lmao dont worry those 2 dohdohs are not admins or even touching anything but their race cars RB4 will be taken out by ME when needed. other wise it will be just oscar in his FZ5 waiting for cautions at end of pit road

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG