The online racing simulator
Suggestions?
Please Suggest here.
Please dont make westhill the 5 hour event It can be at the schedule, but please not for the 5 hour. It should be kyoto or aston
With the adding of more races it may be changed.
Yes please
Perhaps a rules thread detailing all this stuff would be useful as I see no mention of an SC anywhere.
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by Mustangman759 : Spam
Quote from boothy :Perhaps a rules thread detailing all this stuff would be useful as I see no mention of an SC anywhere.

perhaps you should read the website...
http://lastlapmotorsports.classicgames.com.br/?page_id=252

Pace Lap and Caution Laps:

Pace Car will lead field in single file line until it is stated double file. (Odd’s right Evens on left.) Go will be given to signal racing. Pace Lap Speed is 75-80 MPH. If your car is unable to make pitlane please stay off the track, and wait for assistance or verdict of race status (DNF etc.) All caution and pace lap messages will be sent via the RCM message (center of screen).

there is also a picture of the pace car available
Quote from Flingoko :Please dont make westhill the 5 hour event It can be at the schedule, but please not for the 5 hour. It should be kyoto or aston

NO! South City FTW!!
Quote from xtraction :NO! South City FTW!!

I would agree that SO should be at the schedule, but not as the 5 hours

You might wanna change:
"R6: 2 hours of Kyoto National Reversed -KY3R-"

Kyoto National is KY2
endurance = Fern Bay !
Before you fix the dates for the different rounds, I'd suggest you to consider avoiding clashes with the LFSCART Light Summer Series. Thanks
R6: 2 hours of South City Long -SO4
has been added
Quote from pik_d :I think the times are far enough apart that they don't overlap?

Yes, sorry, didn't notice.
I guess the final 5h race won't start at 9 PM UTC... Pretty unfair to Europeans which would finish at around 2-3 AM or so.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA] : My mistake, I was wrong on that one, sorry.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I guess the final 5h race won't start at 9 PM UTC... Pretty unfair to Europeans which would finish at around 2-3 AM or so.

8pm UTC due to daylights savings all races under day light savings time following 4pm EST
Well, but still. Not everyone can drive during midnight.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I guess the final 5h race won't start at 9 PM UTC... Pretty unfair to Europeans which would finish at around 2-3 AM or so.

Yea, I agree mate It would be nice sleeping 4h, because school next day
Quote from Mr.46 :Yea, I agree mate It would be nice sleeping 4h, because school next day

So, you go to school on Saturdays? According to my calendar all races are on Fridays.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :So, you go to school on Saturdays? According to my calendar all races are on Fridays.

No Thought the races were on weekdays, miss understanding
fail lool
Imagine driving with noisy G25 in midnight in flat... Why can't it start at at least like 18-19 UTC as events usually do or so or even earlier for the 5 hours race.
because it cant,i would miss every round
Hmm Mike. Stick towels under the door

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG