The online racing simulator
need help findin a game
(18 posts, started )
need help findin a game
ye i need some help i can't remember what the game is called. iam gona describe it from what i rememberd (i played this when i was like 6-7) its a flying game but with a toy plane i think you can say, yre located in a bedroom where youre base is located, then you have to clear some missions so you can unlock the door for the rest of the house. anyone know what the game is called ?
A dream you had.
no i can clearly remember it it was so funny exept that i alwas was shoot down when i exited the bedroom
thank you !
Does anyone know the name of this game?
Ah, I need help too.
There was this game where you would drive a car.
This car had room for 3 scientists or 3 bombs.
The scientists could be 'teleported' outside your car, and they would make blueprints.
To make the blueprint you need to have crystals (blue, green and red?)
For instance, if you pressed '2' your card would get bigger tires if you made the blueprint
'3' would be a hovercraft etc.
Also, water would make the car explode.
is it just me or is it something wrong with al the demo downloads. the 3 i tried the instaler started instaling fraps
Quote from mblixt :is it just me or is it something wrong with al the demo downloads. the 3 i tried the instaler started instaling fraps

LoL

The Pirate Bay
you got it runing ?
You got an pm
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Does anyone know the name of this game?
Ah, I need help too.
The scientists could be 'teleported' outside your car, and they would make blueprints.
For instance, if you pressed '2' your card would get bigger tires if you made the blueprint

It rings a pretty silent bell. I don't know, maybe I had a demo of such a game for ps2 or even ps1.
Ooh you also had portals which you'd go through which you'd activate with 2 scientists.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Now you can play that in real life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTjQMRawLnE

Now that's awesome. I already have a couple of Airhogs AeroAce, which is the Silverlit X-Twins for you guys, and the Airhogs Havoc which is the Silverlit PiccoZ helicopter. The heli I fly in the basement all the time, or I use to. The plane I couldn't fly in the house, but fly with about 20 barn swallows in the evenings out in the back yard in the summer.

That Stingray looks really cool. I haven't been in the toy section for quite some time. I'll have to look for the Airhogs equivalent next time I'm at the store.
Quote from mrodgers :Now that's awesome. I already have a couple of Airhogs AeroAce, which is the Silverlit X-Twins for you guys, and the Airhogs Havoc which is the Silverlit PiccoZ helicopter. The heli I fly in the basement all the time, or I use to. The plane I couldn't fly in the house, but fly with about 20 barn swallows in the evenings out in the back yard in the summer.

That Stingray looks really cool. I haven't been in the toy section for quite some time. I'll have to look for the Airhogs equivalent next time I'm at the store.

I received my Silverlit TandemZ today, it's a lot of fun... and quite fast! I'm considering to buy another flying thing so I can play while the other is charging
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Does anyone know the name of this game?
Ah, I need help too.
You also had portals which you'd go through which you'd activate with 2 scientists.

Halp/Bamp.

It also was on a twilight disc (not that that will help, since there are thousands of games on it) IIRC.

need help findin a game
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG