The online racing simulator
g25 Pedals problem
(7 posts, started )
g25 Pedals problem
Hi i bought new g25 but i seem to have a little problem.

As shown on a print screen there is a gas all the time half way. And i cannot set up brake as it is on the same axex as accelarate pedal. So whenever i press brake than green box go down but no red, and when i press accelarate pedal than green box go all the way up.

Strange.
Attached images
problem.jpg
Did you see the brake/gas axis you have to select combined and not seperate!
Have a look in windows control panel then select Game controllers and select properties tab for your wheel. Assuming the drivers are installed correctly there should be a check box to enable/disable combined axis. Make sure that this is set to use seperate axis.

Bigos suggestion of changing the game setting to combined should also work but it would seem silly to use a combined axis when you can run seperate axis.

Also check this link out for full configuration details of G25 in LFS - it really does help.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels#Logitech_G25

scroll down to bottom of page and read section titled
Correctly setting up a Logitech Wheel
thanks for all replies, i have sorted this out few hours ago on my own, but i didnot have time to tell u that as i went to work.

Wheel i greatt.
I also has another problem with G25 pedals.

My throttle pedal has problems when I push the pedal to a maximum. I can see on the virtual bars, which goes up and down in the game (down to the right) It only produces something like 90% - 100% throttle. It´s vibrating in the top. It means that I´m in races loses something like 1- 1,5 seconds per lap and it is a big problem of course.

I have tried many times to open the pedal cabinet and clean for dust and hairs, but it keeps on having the same problem.

The same problem, just the other way around is with my brake pedal. It keeps on braking 10% even I don´t push the pedal. If i hit the pedal suddenly, it can go away untill another time I have to brake. This happens on every lap I do on a race track.

Calibrating hasn´t solved the problem too, so I have begun to use my clutch pedal instead, but it is not good as a brake pedal.

Anyone has a solution or know, what those probems are?

The pedals are 2 years old
Quote from Humbleridderen :I also has another problem with G25 pedals.

My throttle pedal has problems when I push the pedal to a maximum. I can see on the virtual bars, which goes up and down in the game (down to the right) It only produces something like 90% - 100% throttle. It´s vibrating in the top. It means that I´m in races loses something like 1- 1,5 seconds per lap and it is a big problem of course.

I have tried many times to open the pedal cabinet and clean for dust and hairs, but it keeps on having the same problem.

The same problem, just the other way around is with my brake pedal. It keeps on braking 10% even I don´t push the pedal. If i hit the pedal suddenly, it can go away untill another time I have to brake. This happens on every lap I do on a race track.

Calibrating hasn´t solved the problem too, so I have begun to use my clutch pedal instead, but it is not good as a brake pedal.

Anyone has a solution or know, what those probems are?

The pedals are 2 years old

An easy fix is to recalibrate the pedals ingame, but use the lock feature and set the travel to less that 100% when you calibrate.

For example with the gas, you would only push it down to say 80 -90% full then release, then after you "lock" it in LFS, the game will see any position beyond where you set it as 100%, with the brake you will need to hold it down about half way before pressing "recalibrate" then just don't let it release all the way before pressing lock.
Remember to turn wheel lock to lock also, before you press lock.

Good luck.

SD.
Quote from bigo170 :Did you see the brake/gas axis you have to select combined and not seperate!

This is totally wrong, with G25 you should have seperate axis defined both ingame and in windows control panel/profiller.

SD.

g25 Pedals problem
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG