The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 7 - Chase Cup Kyoto 200 - Season Finale - Post-Race discussion
... you're thoughts of this season finale
Meh, I hate my ISP.
Oval never should of been the last track of this league. Is my main thought about racing quality tonight. Another Goes to the feeling when i was "high".
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry to Sedgwick for the last corner. I was chasing for the leader's draft and then I came to the inside line where was your nose, I came back and then you came into me when I was in 2nd inner line. I admit that might be caused by the 1st contact, but basically I was still trying to stay behind the leader and it was still in the ideal line. I checked the replay.
Don't want to shit up the protest thread, so here's what I would have posted:

Session: Race
My Name: T.Mehlinger (tmehlinger)
Cars Involved: Everyone from about 18th back, goddamn LFS
Lap/Time: T1, racing lap 2
Description: Matonis lags, while he's gone, LFS decides he's actually collided with another car, sends him airborne into my face, rapes 1000 other drivers. Ban LFS from LLWS.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from tmehlinger :Don't want to shit up the protest thread, so here's what I would have posted:

Session: Race
My Name: T.Mehlinger (tmehlinger)
Cars Involved: Everyone from about 18th back, goddamn LFS
Lap/Time: T1, racing lap 2
Description: Matonis lags, while he's gone, LFS decides he's actually collided with another car, sends him airborne into my face, rapes 1000 other drivers. Ban LFS from LLWS.

I saw that. I was watching from heli view and you suddenly appeared right in front of whoever I was watching and chaos ensued
I would of protested it Saidl but I really cba :P

Great race for me, could/should of won but for sneaky SA tactics on the final restart :hide:
Finaly this season is over!

Big thanx to NDR for organizing everything.
Congratulations to winer and finishers!

This was my last NDR oval race, cause I can`t stand the SC car no more
I know it`s interesting for someone to manage and watch the field going 60 mph, but for me it ruins the racing feeling.
Putting out SC for every single incident and holding it 5-10 laps isn`t OK.
I could understand SC if someone is flipped or standing on racing line, but other than that

Anyway, who am I to judge what`s right or wrong, so once more thanx for everything and cya on track
Yea, well, in the moment of restart there wasn't really much time to think about it, but if we cooperate for a bit we could catch him in a few turns :/. And I would probably finish 2nd if I stick to the left wall at the final straight.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Yea, well, in the moment of restart there wasn't really much time to think about it, but if we cooperate for a bit we could catch him in a few turns :/. And I would probably finish 2nd if I stick to the left wall at the final straight.

You didn't know what was going on did you?

While you were leading and i was second, it would of been much quicker to drop back and draft eachother.. butt noo.. you decided to defend beforehand... and then let Rudy and arox catch us up
Any chance to get the official results+the final championship standings?
Results?

Is that something eatable?
final results and final championships are to be out tonight latestly tomorrow afternoon
Now I see the DT=30s added to final time punishment for incident on lap 12.
Ok , the quilt is mine for the accident and I wont to appologize to car 48 M. Saidi for that accident , not car 86 how is written in the post where I got the penalized.
But I just wont to made your attention on car 0 O. Motorson , who was jumping from one part track to another , and dissapering few times , distracting with that my attention , one or tvo times he was blocked me on the inside line , and taking big part in that accident , if you wont I will prowide .avi for laps 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 and 13 if you wont , but I realy think that is not matter now.
Thank you everyone for racing , this year I will not enter in the league , maybe just for Kyoto 500 .

LLWS 2010 Round 7 - Chase Cup Kyoto 200 - Season Finale - Post-Race discussion
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG