The online racing simulator
XFG FULL Mod/Skin/Sound
(8 posts, started )
XFG FULL Mod/Skin/Sound
Well, first sorry for my english if you dont understand anything, i will now why .

I need a full tuning mod for XFG, i mean... Cool Interior, Nice Engine Sounds, Cool wheel, Headlight and Tailight, Textures, All if you can.

I think that i am not the only person what need that

Thanks
theres a thing called search...... i mean there are hundreds of great sounds, lights and everything you could ever want
Quote from Hurley24 :i mean there are thousands of great sounds, lights and everything you could ever want

Quote from silvio011 :Well, first sorry for my english if you dont understand anything, i will now why .

I need a full tuning mod for XFG, i mean... Cool Interior, Nice Engine Sounds, Cool wheel, Headlight and Tailight, Textures, All if you can.

Thanks

What you want is called XFR. Get a license, it's worth it
#5 - Uke
Quote from freddyalek90 :What you want is called XFR. Get a license, it's worth it

I think he means somekind of ricer/drifting thingy ;S
Quote from Uke :I think he means somekind of ricer/drifting thingy ;S

He said:
Quote :Cool Interior, Nice Engine Sounds, Cool wheel, Headlight and Tailight, Textures

The XFR has a very cool interior, sounds nicer then the XFG, has a racey wheel, has a bodykit and goes faster, what more do you want? =)
Quote from silvio011 :Well, first sorry for my english if you dont understand anything, i will now why .

Thanks

lol this aint need for speed kid

Thanks

Just google it by "lfs mod" and take your own risk using non-official files.

XFG FULL Mod/Skin/Sound
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG